Mountain and Route pages to share

Put a page up for adoption, find a page up for adoption, or report an abandoned page in need of adoption.
Fred Spicker

Mountain and Route pages to share

by Fred Spicker » Sun May 18, 2014 10:06 pm

Should I die or leave SP for some other reason, I don't want my pages permanently left in my ownership so I am looking for people who would like to be added to the following pages as administrators. This puts your name on the page and it only takes a few quick key clicks to change yourself to "owner". I would like someone who willing to share with the upkeep of the pages and do cosmetic updating as needed. If you do enough - you can be the owner and I'll just stay on as admin. Prefer someone who has done the peak / route after I did and is an established contributor who is going to be around for a while.

Send me a PM if you are interested.

North Cascades: Wallaby Peak (Washington Pass area), North Buttress Couloir- Colchuck Peak, Ice Cliff Glacier- Mount Stuart

Oregon Cascades: Jefferson Park Glacier - Mount Jefferson

Montana - Mission Range: Mount Calowacan

Montana - Glacier National Park: Chief Mountain, Thunderbird Mountain, Mount Wilbur, Mount Saint Nicholas, Complete East Face - Going to the Sun Mountain

Canada: Andromeda, S. Ridge

Wyoming - Tetons: Upper Exum Ridge - Grand Teton

Switzerland: Bifertenstock, Plattenhörner (Gemmi), Klien Rinderhorn, Reeti and Simelihorn, Hiendertelltihorn, Fründenhorn, SW Ridge of Fründenhorn, Balmhorn.

Italy: Torre Grand Cima Ovest - Via Della Guide (Cinque Torre Group)
Last edited by Fred Spicker on Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Matt Lemke

Re: Mountain and Route pages to share

by Matt Lemke » Fri May 30, 2014 5:27 pm

I assume you are wanting to keep all other pages for now?

Return to Page Adoption Forum