It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:08 am

News News of Africa

Site map of Africa » Forum : Africa

Find climbing partners in Africa

Kilimanjaro

Anybody out there can you tell me which guide company is best to climb kilimanjaro? Also, the best agency that help the local people. Tnx
Read more : Kilimanjaro | Views : 2622 | Replies : 1

Climbing South East route from 31st Jan 2020

I am looking for a technical climbing partner for south East route to Nelion on Mt kenya. Anyone interested pm me
Read more : Climbing South East route from 31st Jan 2020 | Views : 3207 | Replies : 1

Peak bagging in Africa

I'm planning a peak bagging trip to Africa. I'll fly into Harare, Zimbabwe and travel overland to Durban, South Africa. Then fly to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. I'm thinking 10 days split for first leg from Zimbabwe to South Africa. Then 4 days in Ethiopia.
None of the peaks are too high, but I don't have a clear idea about access so I still have trouble to plan my itinerary. Below is the countries and peaks ...
Read more : Peak bagging in Africa | Views : 16849 | Replies : 9

Partners? Kilimanjaro via Western Breach starting Feb 20th

Hello,

My girlfriend and I will be landing in Arusha on February 19th, looking to start a Kilimanjaro climb the following day. We're zeroing in on guide companies right now, but we're pretty set on climbing the Western Breach via the Lemosho Route. Hiking with more people is more fun and cost effective. If anyone is interested in hooking up with us during this time, please contact me soon. Thank you!

Jason
Read more : Partners? Kilimanjaro via Western Breach starting Feb 20th | Views : 6451 | Replies : 2

Kilimanjaro

I'm want to do Kili in the summer of 2015. I'm a slow but steady hiker with many North American summits including Granite Peak Montana. I will probably do the Machame route. Anybody Interested?
Read more : Kilimanjaro | Views : 8095 | Replies : 2

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 557948 • Total topics 55836 • Total members 136406