It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 2:06 am

News News of Classifieds

Site map of Classifieds » Forum : Classifieds

A forum for members looking to buy and sell gear from and to each other.

Wanted: Old or unusable gear for a present

Back when I started climbing in high school my dad was terrified I was going to kill myself. He still worries but it has turned into a bit of tradition to get him something related to climbing each Christmas. Usually it has to do with aid or ice climbing since those seem to freak him out the most. If the gear is usable I tend to use it and if it isn't it becomes a ...
Read more : Wanted: Old or unusable gear for a present | Views : 717 | Replies : 0

Sportiva Nepal Evo 41 1/2

I have a pair of Nepal Evo, brand new with tag. They don't fit me, just a little too tight on my right foot. $350 or best offer.

Read more : Sportiva Nepal Evo 41 1/2 | Views : 1606 | Replies : 2

FS: Montbell / CAMP / GoLite + More

Ello!

Clearing some stuff out of the closet. Here it is... everything is free shipping to CONUS.

Black Montbell Ex Light down Jacket - Size Medium ($110)- Used. Jacket is "like new". No holes or ruffed up areas, it still has its loft. I've owned it for about a year. It's spent most of its time hanging in my closet. It's surprisingly warm for its weight. I cut the tag off because I hate tags. ...
Read more : FS: Montbell / CAMP / GoLite + More | Views : 1461 | Replies : 0

LA SPORTIVA GLACIERS SIZE 44.5

Just don't fit my odd feet well.

Excellent condition.

Slightly broken in...if you know these boots, you know that means nothing.

$200 or best offer
Read more : LA SPORTIVA GLACIERS SIZE 44.5 | Views : 997 | Replies : 0

WTB: Petzl Nomics

New or used, contact me.

me@shanerathbun.com or 530.604.4094
Read more : WTB: Petzl Nomics | Views : 643 | Replies : 0

VINTAGE COLUMBIA PARKA SUPER DEAL

VINTAGE COLUMBIA PARKA. They don't make them like this anymore.

If you look at the photo's you will see where one side zips up to the armpit for very easy on and off. The front also has a small zipper for making adjustments on clothes or harness without having to take off your jacket. It has a hood which folds inside the collar. It is NOT Gore-Tex but it is water resistant. Just an excellent ...
Read more : VINTAGE COLUMBIA PARKA SUPER DEAL | Views : 898 | Replies : 0

BRAND NEW OSPREY AETHER 85 BACKPACK W/ TAGS SOLD

DSC04173.JPG
This backpack is BRAND NEW. I was going to use it on a trip to the Tetons but that's not to be. Bad knee which has gotten arthritic so.... The link that's included will give you ALL the info on this pack. It's reputation speaks for itself. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

$175. + shipping

DSC04182.JPG
http://www.ospreypacks.com/en/product/mens/aether_85_1?tab=features

SIZE MEDIUM
5187 cu.in.
85 Liters ...
Read more : BRAND NEW OSPREY AETHER 85 BACKPACK W/ TAGS SOLD | Views : 1469 | Replies : 0

Mountaineering boots, skis, packs, and other good stuff!

Alright, my time, overdue, for a closet cleanout. Sorry there's no pics for now. Can certainly email some, but, I unfortunately haven't figured out how to post pics, esp. since I don't have an online account with someone. If it's easier than that, let me know. . . I will provide links that have pics of some of my stuff, and will certainly be honest in describing it here. Giving the SP community as well ...
Read more : Mountaineering boots, skis, packs, and other good stuff! | Views : 2463 | Replies : 1

WTB - Moss Tent and Dana Design Backpack

Hi - I'm a scout leader and we need some good quality backpacking gear. If you have a Moss tent and Dana Design backpack you want to sell let me know. If you want to donate that would be great. It would go to a good cause. Otherwise I will pay fair value. Thanks
Read more : WTB - Moss Tent and Dana Design Backpack | Views : 4590 | Replies : 9

FS: G3 Soulfly Skis 178 New in Plastic $200

Bought these for the wife off of SAC , she decided to go with something else. I can return these, but I thought I would see if a mag wants the deal.

$200 plus shipping

For some reason these have the wrong dimensions printed on the topsheet, but that doesn't affect the way they ski.

PM me here, or email me at zeroforhire (at) yahoo (DOT) com

Same skis as these
Read more : FS: G3 Soulfly Skis 178 New in Plastic $200 | Views : 1661 | Replies : 0

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 557973 • Total topics 55838 • Total members 136462