It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:29 am

News News of Site Discussion

Site map of Site Discussion » Forum : Site Discussion

A curious glitch?

This is not a big deal. I am inquiring only out of curiosity. Two of the comments on my recently posted Peck Hill page were posted back on the 18th of March. This morning I found they had moved up to the top of my most recent comments, though the dates afixed to them had not changed. They remain dated from several days ago but show up on top of posts made only two days ...
Read more : A curious glitch? | Views : 2522 | Replies : 12 | Forum : Site Feedback

Elf Answers

This thread is intended to act as a way to gather some of the many questions that are repeatedly addressed, but lost in the fog of thread drift and decay. Only elves can post to this thread, but anyone is free to ask a question. PM the Elves with a question you'd like answered publicly. You can send it to an individual elf if you like. Who are they?

Gangolf Haub
Vid Pogachnik
Aaron Johnson ...
Read more : Elf Answers | Views : 2256 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Site Feedback

Visitor record with national flags

I have seen a number of profiles with national flags ands the number of visitors from those nations .... How I do dat?
Read more : Visitor record with national flags | Views : 1673 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Page Help

SPAM - Pic for Share

http://www.summitpost.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=52262

Looks like climbing pics, but if you go there its half naked chicks.

(Not that I have anything against half naked chicks, mind you!..................)
Read more : SPAM - Pic for Share | Views : 8062 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Bad Submissions

Disappearance of Disappearance of DisappearingThreads Thread

Where did it go? :?: The thread title is there in Off-Route but when I click on it I get the "No posts exist for the topic" message. What happened to it?
Read more : Disappearance of Disappearance of DisappearingThreads Thread | Views : 5970 | Replies : 37 | Forum : Site Feedback

Moved?

When a thread is "Moved" from the Off Topic forum, where does it go? :?
Read more : Moved? | Views : 2834 | Replies : 9 | Forum : Site Feedback

Are NPS maps public domain?

I mean the ones you get when you go into the park. More to the point, can they be used here on SP?
Read more : Are NPS maps public domain? | Views : 1468 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Site Feedback

Broken thumbnails on profile page

This is not a big deal, but two of the thumbnails on my profile page are suddenly broken. I have not done anything to these images and they work fine when you click on the (broken) thumbnail. Just curious if anyone know why this is happening...
Read more : Broken thumbnails on profile page | Views : 1099 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Site Feedback

bouldering areas

Thinking about working on some bouldering area pages. Do I put them under the canyon category since they are not mountains? What category should I put them under?
Read more : bouldering areas | Views : 6914 | Replies : 10 | Forum : Site Feedback

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 557948 • Total topics 55836 • Total members 136406