It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 1:45 pm

News News of Site Feedback

Site map of Site Feedback » Forum : Site Feedback

Suggestions and comments about SummitPost's features, policies, and procedures. Post bugs here.

Plans and Partners help

How do I get plans and partners to list postings near my location?
Read more : Plans and Partners help | Views : 1897 | Replies : 4

Book ban? Where is "good books"

Hi,
I was looking for a thread called "good books" because I wanted to read my next book and I was looking for some suggestions.

Anyone know where it is ? I couldn't find it.

Thanks!
TL
Read more : Book ban? Where is "good books" | Views : 846 | Replies : 3

Whiners' corner

About three years ago I posted a calculation about how much you can lean into the wind without falling down. Several hours of work went into it and it generated some good comments as well. Today I needed to return to the subject but the post was long gone.

I whine about all the good stuff that has been deleted.
Read more : Whiners' corner | Views : 2159 | Replies : 9

Emailed upon receipt of Private Message

Is this possible?
Read more : Emailed upon receipt of Private Message | Views : 7442 | Replies : 38

Nice Featured Mountain Picks Elves

When i suggested featured mountian pages a while back I envisioned elves bringing to light pages that couldn't be found on the What's New page, and that would invite us to view mountain pages that aren't receiving the attention otherwise.

YOU GUYS ARE DOING THAT !! :D And I just wanted to give you a Shout Out.
Read more : Nice Featured Mountain Picks Elves | Views : 2211 | Replies : 1

problems with posting

Great site, but why can't I post a question; I always get error (except if I write only one word. Maybe because I copied the text from somewhere?)

General Error

Could not insert new word matches

DEBUG MODE

INSERT INTO phpbb_search_wordmatch (post_id, word_id, title_match) SELECT 746225, word_id, 0 FROM phpbb_search_wordlist WHERE word_text IN
Line : 251
File : functions_search.php
Read more : problems with posting | Views : 2802 | Replies : 2

A Summitpost milestone approaches

Summitpost now has "9990 Mountains & Rocks." Should cross into 5-figure territory in the next 2 or 3 days ... whose will be the ten thousandth?
Read more : A Summitpost milestone approaches | Views : 4503 | Replies : 18

Search???

I search with the search engine on the right on top of the page for mountains in Korea. I get two hits on mountains and one trip report. The trip report is about Bukhansan. Bukhansan was not found by the search engine. I click on the link under geography and I find Soraksan. Soraksan was not found when I search with the search engine. Only Maisan and Jirisan was found. Maybe there are more Korean ...
Read more : Search??? | Views : 2204 | Replies : 2

rss feed

Hello,
are you planning to make some rss feeds for new articles and (best) pictures? (For example feed of the picture of the day/week/..) I am too lazy to go to SP regullary, but I allready read many blogs in my google reader, so it would be nice to sometimes find some new pircture or article there, that would remind me "hey there's this site with plenty of climbers, great articles and nice pictures, go ...
Read more : rss feed | Views : 617 | Replies : 0

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 557972 • Total topics 55838 • Total members 136461