F/S Arc'teryx Gamma MX Hoody

A forum for members looking to buy and sell gear from and to each other.
Blavett

F/S Arc'teryx Gamma MX Hoody

by Blavett » Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:29 pm

Men's large, color blackbird. Like new. Still stiff feeling. Never been washed or used really. Never taken on a climbing trip.

http://www.arcteryx.com/product.aspx?co ... a-MX-Hoody

I bought this jacket for a trip to the Cascades that never happened. Bummer. I have worn it a couple times to the grocery store. Not much use for a technical soft-shell in Alabama. Lol Anyway, my loss is your gain. I bought it from Arc'teryx, still have the tags. It was $349, I'll let it go for $175. It's new for all intents & purposes. It's a men's size large, color is blackbird. I'll post pics if needed. It's flawless. the link to Arc'teryx and the jacket is above. It's this current model. I purchased it right before Christmas.

no avatar
travbooth

Re: F/S Arc'teryx Gamma MX Hoody

by travbooth » Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:03 pm

Still have this?

Blavett wrote:Men's large, color blackbird. Like new. Still stiff feeling. Never been washed or used really. Never taken on a climbing trip.

http://www.arcteryx.com/product.aspx?co ... a-MX-Hoody

I bought this jacket for a trip to the Cascades that never happened. Bummer. I have worn it a couple times to the grocery store. Not much use for a technical soft-shell in Alabama. Lol Anyway, my loss is your gain. I bought it from Arc'teryx, still have the tags. It was $349, I'll let it go for $175. It's new for all intents & purposes. It's a men's size large, color is blackbird. I'll post pics if needed. It's flawless. the link to Arc'teryx and the jacket is above. It's this current model. I purchased it right before Christmas.

Return to Classifieds