Merrel M2 Quattro Single Boots (Men's size US 11)

Post climbing gear-related questions, offer advice. For classifieds, please use that forum.
adventuretactical

Merrel M2 Quattro Single Boots (Men's size US 11)

by adventuretactical » Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:27 pm

I have a new pair of Merrel M2 Quattro single leather climbing boots in US men's size 11. They were bought new but were never worn outside. They were only worn inside on carpet in order to break them in, but they were never actually used outside, thus are basically brand new still. I usually wear a size 11 - 12 and thought that these would work for me but they are a bit too small for me. They were too short for me but the width was fine and I have regular to wide feet. They would likely be good for someone who wears a 10 - 10 1/2 (with their preferred method of sock layering). These boots have a heel and toe ledge for crampons that have heel and toe bails, however, the boots are rigid and can take both, rigid and semi-rigid crampons. They have already been treated with NIKWAX 2 times and are ready to roll!

These boots have the following features:

Italian leather (stamped on inner tongue)
Vibram soles
Double tongue system (inner tongue is separate from outer tongue)
Black and tan in color
Merrel Quattro in-soles
Reinforced heel

Originally paid $245 for these.
I'd like $80 for these.

Pay Pal payment preferred
USPS money orders are accepted are also accepted
Shipping can be calculated or I can use a flat rate box (I will get pricing on this and post it)

Return to Gear