Makalu La Sportiva boots (Men's)

Post climbing gear-related questions, offer advice. For classifieds, please use that forum.
surgent

Makalu La Sportiva boots (Men's)

by surgent » Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:33 pm

I have a pair of Men's size 13 La Sportiva boots. I have only worn them a few times, and not in many years. They are in excellent condition, with soles that look brand new. I am moving, and feel it is time to give these to a new owner.

They go new around $260. I'm willing to let these go for $80. If you are interested, send me a PM. I'd be happy to send photos of its soles or other parts if you want to inspect them more closely. Loving homes only.

Scott

AsianBigfoot2

Re: Makalu La Sportiva boots (Men's)

by AsianBigfoot2 » Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:49 am

surgent wrote:I have a pair of Men's size 13 La Sportiva boots. I have only worn them a few times, and not in many years. They are in excellent condition, with soles that look brand new. I am moving, and feel it is time to give these to a new owner.

They go new around $260. I'm willing to let these go for $80. If you are interested, send me a PM. I'd be happy to send photos of its soles or other parts if you want to inspect them more closely. Loving homes only.

Scott

Did you get them used????

Return to Gear