FS: La Sportiva Glacier Evo size 47.0

Post climbing gear-related questions, offer advice. For classifieds, please use that forum.
SJ

FS: La Sportiva Glacier Evo size 47.0

by SJ » Wed May 05, 2010 3:05 am

Size 47. Wore for one summer season in the Sierra. Still lots of life left in them, just a little too tight on my toes. Turns out I'm a 47.5.

$125 - PayPal preferred

PM with your email address if you'd like pics.

AsianBigfoot2

Re: FS: La Sportiva Glacier Evo size 47.0

by AsianBigfoot2 » Thu May 06, 2010 7:35 am

SJ wrote:Size 47. Wore for one summer season in the Sierra. Still lots of life left in them, just a little too tight on my toes. Turns out I'm a 47.5.

$125 - PayPal preferred

PM with your email address if you'd like pics.

Where did you buy them from?

If you bought them from REI or Backcountry.com, you can return them for a full refund.

SJ

by SJ » Thu May 06, 2010 3:42 pm

I did get them from Backcountry. I guess I need to get over the fact that I've used them and just return them. I've poured enough money into their company over the years anyway. Thanks for the nudge.

AsianBigfoot2

by AsianBigfoot2 » Fri May 07, 2010 10:07 am

SJ wrote:I did get them from Backcountry. I guess I need to get over the fact that I've used them and just return them. I've poured enough money into their company over the years anyway. Thanks for the nudge.

I had the exact same boots and size that I bought from Backcountry.com a year and a half ago. One day I noticed the stitching on the back of one boot started separating. I got on their website and inquired about it. They told me to return it for a refund/exchange.

I am now in the process of breaking in my new Scarpa Mont Blanc ! :D

Return to Gear