Cleaning my closet and selling unused items. All of them are well taken care of. I would use all of them without hesitation. I'm willing to consider all reasonable offers and trades.
Harnesses: I picked up BD Aspect and it serves all my need right now, so I'm getting rid of the following harnesses.
1. BD Blizzard (S). This is the older model. I have 30 waist and it fits perfect with winter clothes on. Used for two seasons of ice. No falls at all. $35 shipped.
2. Petzl Corax (1). Also a older model. Used for three seasons of rock. one of the most comfortable I've used. ($45 shipped)
Boots and Liners:
1. Scarpa Inverno (9 1/2). Serve me well, still in very good shape. $125 shipped.
2. AKU Spider (8 1/2). Fantastic ice climbing boots and excellent for summer lower 48 routes. In great shape, warmest single boots I've ever used. $200 shipped.
3. Denali Intuition Liner (9). Baked once, never used after I got my Spantik. $95 shipped.
1 I also have Mammut Ice 45 pack. It's an excellent pack for rock and ice. Cragging or alpine. I used it for two seasons of ice. Selling it because I need a smaller pack. ($95 shipped).