Diabetes Research Help Needed

Post general questions and discuss issues related to climbing.
dkiehn

Diabetes Research Help Needed

by dkiehn » Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:22 pm

Hi everyone,

I'm finishing up my Master's in Outdoor Education and working on my thesis. I'm researching effective management of diabetes while taking part in outdoor activities and I am looking for people for my study group. As of now the only criteria is that you have Type 1 diabetes and have experience with any outdoor activities, but I will narrow down the scope based on my respondents. The study would entail filling out a questionnaire, survey, or possibly an interview as well. If you would be interested or know of anyone interested, please contact me. your help is greatly appreciated, Thanks,

Derek

Sarah Simon

Re: Diabetes Research Help Needed

by Sarah Simon » Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:46 pm

Hi,

Many people in an online community like SummitPost are understandably wary of responding to the appeals of brand-new registrants posting to the forums.

Perhaps you could help your cause by fleshing out your profile and those you are soliciting information from a bit more about yourself.

Best,
Sarah
Go climb a mountain

The following user would like to thank Sarah Simon for this post
Arthur Digbee, goldenhopper

dkiehn

Re: Diabetes Research Help Needed

by dkiehn » Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:10 pm

Thanks for the tip Sarah, I have updated my profile with a little more about myself for anyone who is interested.

I have used the summitpost website for a long time but have never used the forums until now, explaining why this is my first post.

I am not a robot, just my pancreas is

Return to General