Annual CMC Dinner

Regional discussion and conditions reports for the Heartland of the America. Hey, this includes Arkansas. Please post partners requests and trip plans in the Midwest US Climbing Partners section.
Alpinist

Annual CMC Dinner

by Alpinist » Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:28 pm

The Chicago Mountaineering Club (CMC) is holding its annual dinner on Saturday March 3rd at the Oak Brook Double Tree, 1909 Spring Road, Oak Brook, IL 60523. Mark Wilford is the guest speaker this year.

More info...

Hope you can join us!

Hotoven

Re: Annual CMC Dinner

by Hotoven » Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:46 pm

Sounds like fun! By the way, congrats on making the Vice President position within the club!

How many members are in the CMC?
"Hey, careful, man, there's a beverage here!"
- The Dude, Lebowski

Alpinist

by Alpinist » Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:13 pm

Hotoven wrote:Sounds like fun! By the way, congrats on making the Vice President position within the club!

How many members are in the CMC?

Thanks Nate. It's my 2nd year as VP actually... There are about 190 members in the CMC. Not nearly as large as the other 2 CMC's (CA/CO).

Unfortunately, the annual dinner schedule conflicts with my Hawaii trip which I booked 8 months ago. (The Programs Chair waited too long and it was the only date he could get the banquette hall.) Regretfully, I'm going to miss the annual dinner this year. It is a lot of fun though. I enjoy spending time with other climbers from the Midwest and the Key Note presentation is usually very good.

Alpinist

by Alpinist » Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:29 pm

Bump - reminder that the CMC dinner is this weekend. Hope you can make it!

Return to Midwest (Great Plains, Great Lakes)