Mt Rainier Liberty Ridge June 2-8

Regional discussion and conditions reports for Washington and Oregon. Please post partners requests and trip plans in the Pacific Northwest Climbing Partners section.
no avatar
sanguinedoc

Mt Rainier Liberty Ridge June 2-8

by sanguinedoc » Wed May 23, 2012 1:53 am

Seeking a partner or group to take on Liberty Ridge June 2-8 my partner bailed last minute leaving me stranded and unable to climb unless there is anyone else out there and available those days? Please let me know ASAP thanks

bigmac

Re: Mt Rainier Liberty Ridge June 2-8

by bigmac » Wed May 23, 2012 3:45 am

you're joking right? taking on liberty ridge with a person you've never met before.... Heres a tip, make sure you go climb a few things with the person first before taking on liberty ridge....

You're welcome

no avatar
sanguinedoc

Re: Mt Rainier Liberty Ridge June 2-8

by sanguinedoc » Wed May 23, 2012 4:51 am

I plan on talking to them of course and I am a very experienced climber if I feel comfortable after corresponding then I would like to take it on. If there is a climber out there as good as I am and as interested then why not climb with them? Plus maybe there is a group going up that I can join. I just had this planned and now after being bailed on was hoping to find someone. Thanks for looking out though big mac appreciate it.

Return to Pacific Northwest (WA, OR)