Welcome to SP!  -
Areas & RangesMountains & RocksRoutesImagesArticlesTrip ReportsGearOtherPeoplePlans & PartnersWhat's NewForum

1973 CAJ

Regional discussion and conditions reports for Canada and Alaska. Please post partners requests and trip plans in the Canada and Alaska Climbing Partners forum.

1973 CAJ

Postby Steve Gruhn » Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:16 pm

I'm trying to research a peak in Southeastern Alaska's Coast Mountains and was wondering if someone might be able to forward me a copy of pages 6 and 7 of the 1973 Canadian Alpine Journal.

I had reviewed this copy previously at a local library, but the library doesn't seem to have it any longer.

scgruhn AT gmail DOT com.
Steve Gruhn

Re: 1973 CAJ

Postby Damien Gildea » Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:46 am

Hi Steve,

I have the 'Ever Upward' CD-ROM and can print off and fax(?) the PDF or scan/email if you can't get something faster.

Edit/Added: You know p. 6 & 7 are part of the Index?

D
Damien Gildea

Re: 1973 CAJ

Postby Steve Gruhn » Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:17 pm

I don't have a fax, but a scan sent to the email address should work.

I thought pages 6 and 7 had a map of southeastern Alaska that indicated peaks that had been climbed and also listed some that had been attempted unsuccessfully.

Thanks much, Damien for offering to help; I'll email you a copy of the October Scree (the monthly newsletter of the Mountaineering Club of Alaska) as a thank you.

Steve.
Steve Gruhn

Return to Canada and Alaska