Report Bugs Here

Suggestions and comments about SummitPost's features, policies, and procedures. Post bugs here.
mrchad9

Re: Report Bugs Here

by mrchad9 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:21 am

The main one was the second one Josh!

The following user would like to thank mrchad9 for this post
Buz Groshong

Josh Lewis

by Josh Lewis » Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:25 am

I'll have to let the second one sink in which is why I didn't have a good reply. It will take some time for me to fully grasp it.

Josh Lewis

by Josh Lewis » Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:05 am

Bob Sihler wrote:Now carry on with the regular program of Josh-bashing.

I been getting bashed since middle school and I am getting fed up with it. I been told I am wrong my entire life. Especially in school, the place of suffering. The evidence of society keeps pointing that people like me ought to be disposed of. It whispers it in my ear. Telling me that what I do is never enough. You see Mr. Chad, people hate people like me. But let me tell ya something, while sometimes I dread existence I know deep inside their is this person who wants to do great things. One of my duties is to comfort the disturbed, and disturb the comfortable. My point in writing this is I'd appreciate it if you were a little less harsh on me Chad. Kindness goes a long ways.

The following user would like to thank Josh Lewis for this post
anita

Buz Groshong

by Buz Groshong » Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:42 pm

Josh Lewis wrote:
Bob Sihler wrote:Now carry on with the regular program of Josh-bashing.

I been getting bashed since middle school and I am getting fed up with it. I been told I am wrong my entire life. Especially in school, the place of suffering. The evidence of society keeps pointing that people like me ought to be disposed of. It whispers it in my ear. Telling me that what I do is never enough. You see Mr. Chad, people hate people like me. But let me tell ya something, while sometimes I dread existence I know deep inside their is this person who wants to do great things. One of my duties is to comfort the disturbed, and disturb the comfortable. My point in writing this is I'd appreciate it if you were a little less harsh on me Chad. Kindness goes a long ways.

So maybe you should think about changing the way you do things. :wink:

artrock23

by artrock23 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:53 pm

Am I in the wrong forum? :?

Is this where one reports site "bugs"?

Lately, pages have been really slow downloading. For me, it only happens on this website.

The following user would like to thank artrock23 for this post
Buz Groshong

Josh Lewis

by Josh Lewis » Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:42 pm

Buz Groshong wrote:So maybe you should think about changing the way you do things. :wink:

Finally someone who speaks English. 8) Okay, so everyone else made sense, but yours points in a good direction.

Buz Groshong

by Buz Groshong » Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:48 pm

Josh Lewis wrote:
Buz Groshong wrote:So maybe you should think about changing the way you do things. :wink:

Finally someone who speaks English. 8) Okay, so everyone else made sense, but yours points in a good direction.

It really would help if more of the people here spoke English! 8)

Josh Lewis

by Josh Lewis » Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:15 pm

butitsadryheat wrote:You should probably make it a priority to work on your spelling and grammar. It might make you look more mature, and less like mattski.

Lol, I don't want to appear like Mattski! :shock: Yeah I know, I need to work on my enguish stuph. I iz in skool ya no. Well yesterday I was having a bad day which it leaked out in my postings. Today has been going a lot better. It's always a pleasant sight to not see an angry mob when you wake up and check your emails. :wink: Anyways, carry on reporting gleetches on da sight. 8)

Tanks for the advise, I'll make better efforts at blasting away things like this.

Bob Sihler
Forum Moderator

by Bob Sihler » Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:28 pm

artrock23 wrote:Am I in the wrong forum? :?

You are. This is the forum for picking on Josh Lewis. I'll get around to changing its name in short order. :wink:
"Alcohol is like love. The first kiss is magic, the second is intimate, the third is routine. After that you take the girl's clothes off."

--Terry Lennox, The Long Goodbye (Raymond Chandler)

boyblue

by boyblue » Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:30 am

butitsadryheat wrote:Why don't you just use the profile for this loser? At least if you screw something up it won't affect the overall quality of the site. Their shit is worthless, and probably slows down the site because it their pages are loaded with crap. Utter crap. They are kinda spineless too, when it comes to accepting criticism.

You know what??? F! ALL YOU MOTHER F'ERs!!! Yeah, I'm drunk, but I'm really getting SICK AND GODDAMN TIRED of being SINGLED OUT for RIDICULE and DERISION by you LOSERS!

AND I SPINELESSLY HATE CRITICISM, TOO!!!! :x :x :x

So I'm quitting SP!!! HA! How do you all like that, huh? Oh, I see you're crying. Well, that's too damn bad because I've already deleted nearly all my important irreplaceable content and...

Oops, I just realized. :oops: Sorry, my bad. For the 28th time (this year), I forgot that this is an internet joke. (Durr!) I guess I'll have to resubmit all my worthless shit and utter crap. (Luckily, I keep them in separate files so they won't get mixed up with each other.) :wink:

(Just having fun on an otherwise boring day! :twisted: )

Montana Matt wrote:Just tweaked the server settings a bit. Seems to have made the site a bit faster. Hopefully the server is stable at the new settings.

I was having the same 'time out' problems described above. Things seemed to have improved significantly! Thanks, Matt! :D

Josh Lewis

by Josh Lewis » Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:51 am

Did you know this links to your profile? :P So if your Bob Sihler and view the link, it will bring you right back to your profile. If your Buz Groshong, it will link right to his when he views it. So take a chill pill, no one is targeting you. Let's not have national quit SP day. And just to prove this, view the link while being logged out and you will see it fail. But maybe you already knew that. :wink:

Scott
Forum Moderator

by Scott » Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:00 am

It's times like these that summitpost needs an epic facepalm emoticon.

PreviousNext

Return to Site Feedback