FS: Bibler Elderado (NEW)

Post climbing gear-related questions, offer advice. For classifieds, please use that forum.
CClaude

FS: Bibler Elderado (NEW)

by CClaude » Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:39 pm

Because of a broken neck (C4,C5,C6 and C7) I won't be going to the Himalayas or Peru for anytime in the near future and so a tent that was bought for those trips will be going unused for the near future. Looking to sell a Bibler Elderado tent, unused for $350. I'll post pictures later on. If interested in contact me here, or at charles.d.claude@gmail.com or 928-380-9388.

Humberto

Re: FS: Bibler Elderado (NEW)

by Humberto » Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:24 pm

email sent

Buz Groshong

by Buz Groshong » Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:36 pm

Sorry to hear about your injury. By the way, that's a very good tent for the mountains. I stayed in one in the Cordillera Blanca and it worked really well; seemed like it could hold up to some fierce weather although we had nice weather.

CClaude

by CClaude » Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:17 am

Sent a reply to your email. It had been caught in my spam, but hopefully the reply s go smoothly....

It is,. This is the second one. My first one (which I really like has been repaired by Black Diamond) since it got a hole in it from rock fall. That is not te one I am selling but the new one.

I figure for the next few years as my spine continues to solidfy, I'll concentrate on freeing routes in Zion and Yosemite where I am not carrying large packs (or moderate packs) for long periods of time until everything is completely healed.

Have to say this injury is a PITA. Given I am not allowed to lift more than 10 lbs for the next few weeks (for a total of 8 weeks), I have gone from 149lbs (at 5'11") to just barely above 140lbs, which is going to take some time to come back once I get clearance in mid-August. But the injury as a friend of mine once said is patience training

The following user would like to thank CClaude for this post
Humberto

Return to Gear