by jaeger » Sun May 26, 2013 2:10 am
by Sakkinen » Tue May 28, 2013 12:18 am
by reblocke » Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:37 pm
by Sakkinen » Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:08 am
Matt Lemke wrote:Kiefer...would this route still be good on June 10 you think?
by Matt Lemke » Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:08 am
Kiefer Thomas wrote:Matt Lemke wrote:Kiefer...would this route still be good on June 10 you think?
I'd say so, Matt. Lower portions are still holding snow quite well. Crux will probably be rock with some ice...and brittle at that.
Higher segments should still be ok. Though hit it early. The higher portion runs early with water.
I'd run up there & take some more current pics for you, but I have no time before the 10th.
If you're interested, there's a LONG route I want to do that climbs Dreamweaver, traverses the Loft, raps the Beaver into the Notch, climbs the Staircase to Longs and down the Cables Route.
Need to do this soon. Hit me up if yer interested!
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests