gregory snowcreek suspension wanted

A forum for members looking to buy and sell gear from and to each other.
no avatar
lescaster

gregory snowcreek suspension wanted

by lescaster » Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:10 pm

I'm looking for replacement suspension stuff for my Gregory Snow Creek - shoulder straps and hip belt size large.

Thanks

no avatar
ORKimo

Re: gregory snowcreek suspension wanted

by ORKimo » Fri May 29, 2015 11:02 pm

I mailed a note (remember those days?) to Gregory packs in San Francisco and they had me ship my wife's 1980 Rock Creek and my 1981 Snow Creek. Seems like it cost about $90 per pack. They replaced both suspensions with full new adjustable suspension including hip and shoulder systems in the early 2000's. As a result the pack has seen many more long trips, and much more comfortably than before. I am still a loyal Gregory fan.

no avatar
ORKimo

Re: gregory snowcreek suspension wanted

by ORKimo » Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:09 pm

I own a Snow Creek purchased in 1981. The suspension was pretty compressed and I needed an update so I wrote to Gregory in California in the late 1990s. Gabriel (the customer service manager) replaced the suspension on both my wife's Rock Creek and my Snow Creek with a brand new suspension system (same as the new 5-6000 cu in high end packs of the time) with fully adjustable hip suspension and shoulder straps. It cost about $80-90 and was well worth it. The packs have new lives and are still used for longer ski and backpacking trips. I remain a faithful Gregory fan.

Return to Classifieds