Alpine and Mountaineering kit f/s

A forum for members looking to buy and sell gear from and to each other.
no avatar
Turgeis

Alpine and Mountaineering kit f/s

by Turgeis » Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:14 pm

Hi :

I am going to take some time off from climbing, and as a result, I have decided to sell the vast majority of gear I have. All items have been purchased within the last two years, and most within the last year. If you are interested in an item, and wish to see a pic, please send me a pm on this forum. I can also provide my phone number for those who are interested, and feel better asking question via telephone. Please, serious inquiries only.

I am willing to sale the entire kit, everything, for a consolidated price, with a small discount. Otherwise, individual items are f/s. I prefer shipping UPS, but will ship Fed Ex upon request.

A.Technical gear: Axes and tools

I. Petzl quark (adze). Used three times, and shows a few scratches, but no rips or dings. $150
1.Black diamond (64cm) venom ice axe)adze). Used one time on a snow slog on mt. Baker. $130
III.Black diamond Venom (shortest size avaailable by BD) hammer, ice axe. Used three times, shows some scratches, but no dings. $120

B. Footwear
I. Salewa Raven combi, size 11.5 (US). Used on two climbs, and a few hikes. Used, shows wear, but in good shape. $160
II. Salewa Condor, size 11.5 used on one trip. Great condition. $285

C. Backpacks
I. Cilogear, 45l work sack. Used one trip. There is a very small tear on the outside crampon pouch. Otherwise, pack in great shape, like-new, and has all straps. $160
II. Millet Expedition 65L(expands to 80l). This pack is best for a medium sized torso. Used on two trips, and in good condition $125

D. Sleeping Bags
I. Eddie Bauer, Karakorum down (-30). This is the one that is blue and red, and purchased in February 2013. Used one night on a winter attempt on Rainier. $450
II.Sierra Designs Zissou, 6F down. Used on a Rainier climb for three nights. In great shape. $220

E. clothing
I. Norrona, Trollvegen Pro technical Shell ( 3l gore tex). This is size XL (US) and is a neon green/yellow. I have used it on three trips, and it is in great shape.$350
II. Norrona Trollvegen Soft shell (XL). Turquoise. Used on two climbs, and in great shape. This jacket appears to be no longer available. This is a shame, because it is the best soft shell I have ever had. $190
III. Montane, super-fly shell pants (3l event). Never used. These are black, and I purchased them two years ago. $150
IV.Noronna Trollvegen (dri3) bib. Size is XL(US). Never used. $175
V. RAB, Sawtooth pant. Size is (USXL). Never worn. $130
This is the list for now. I will be selling additional items in a week or two.

AGAIN, I can take pics and send if individuals are interested in an item. But, again, please, serious inquiries only.

Thanks,
David Long
Asheville, NC

no avatar
Turgeis

Re: Alpine and Mountaineering kit f/s

by Turgeis » Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:11 am

I will also consider offers, so long as the offering price is reasonable.

millertime300

Re: Alpine and Mountaineering kit f/s

by millertime300 » Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:43 pm

This may be a long shot since this post is so old, but do you still have the Petzl Quark for sale? If you do, is it the new model or the older one?

Return to Classifieds