Mountaineering Researchers Request Your Help w/ Short Survey

Post general questions and discuss issues related to climbing.
no avatar
eanicich

Mountaineering Researchers Request Your Help w/ Short Survey

by eanicich » Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:19 pm

Hello Summit Post Community!

I am part of a research team at Columbia University and INSEAD that is studying mountaineering processes and outcomes and we would like to invite experienced climbers to complete a short online survey to help with our research.

We would very much appreciate it if you would take a few minutes to help with this important research by completing this survey: https://columbia.az1.qualtrics.com/SE/? ... ywFP98Tssl

Additionally, we welcome your help in distributing the survey link to other experienced climbers. We rely on the help of generous and experienced climbers to conduct this research.

The first page of the survey has several open-ended questions followed by multiple choice questions on the subsequent pages related to climbing processes and outcomes.

In appreciation of your support, we are happy to provide you with a summary of our research findings at the conclusion of this project.

This research is being conducted in collaboration with Adam Galinsky (Professor at Columbia University) and Roderick Swaab (Professor at INSEAD). If you have any questions, please reply to this email and I will answer your questions as quickly as possible.

We greatly appreciate your willingness to help advance our understanding of mountaineering processes.

Sincerely,
Eric Anicich

no avatar
withinthecube

Re: Mountaineering Researchers Request Your Help w/ Short Su

by withinthecube » Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:57 am

Done! That was neat, it definitely got me thinking. I am doing a survey too:

https://jfe.qualtrics.com/form/SV_bNrjg1ebPq4d1ul

You should check it out!

ExcitableBoy

Re: Mountaineering Researchers Request Your Help w/ Short Su

by ExcitableBoy » Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:56 pm

I found the questions to be too vague to answer.

Return to General