La Sportiva Jeckyl vs NEW

A forum for members looking to buy and sell gear from and to each other.
no avatar
luis93021

La Sportiva Jeckyl vs NEW

by luis93021 » Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:30 pm

Brand New In BOX! (Two Boxes) offset size:
Left Foot Size 39 (6 1/2 men)(7 1/2 Women)
Right Foot Size 38 1/2 (6 1/2 Men)(7 1/2 Women)
Text/Call: 805 218 9623
Or e-mail: luis93021@ymail.com
Or PM me :) for pics

I have a brand new pair of ! La Sportiva amazing climbing shoes. I just started climbing this year and I've been progressing at a decent pace. I decided to get myself a pair of climbing shoes so that I don't have to keep renting them and this way I can do some outdoor climbs. I came to find out that my feet are a little funky. Like most, I have one foot that is larger and I also have what is called "Morton's Toe" which means that my second toe extends further then my big tie. No big deal, I found the perfect shoe!! The La Sportiva are super comfortable and aggressive enough to stick like glue! I have no problem edging or pressing up on aggressive climbs with these shoes. All leather tops (which is hard to find) and this allowed my long toe to stretch out the leather and mold perfectly to my feet. Offset sizes to get an even snugger fit... but to be honest, these shoes stretch to fit your foot so well I probably could have gotten away with just getting a single size. But you! Can give them a shot and the size difference is so small it probably won’t make a difference once they break in! The size difference is like a quarter size change... not even a full half size difference.

Return to Classifieds