Questionable New Member

Report bad submissions here in order to get them detached by the community. Also, post challenges to existing pages.
Sleighty

by Sleighty » Sun May 16, 2010 11:18 pm

Anyone wanna buy some nunchucks? (I don't even know how to spell it)

http://www.summitpost.org/user_page.php?user_id=64098

rasgoat

by rasgoat » Sun May 16, 2010 11:22 pm

yeah, i'll take one a those driveway patrols please

EricChu

by EricChu » Mon May 17, 2010 8:29 pm

Sleighty wrote:Anyone wanna buy some nunchucks? (I don't even know how to spell it)

http://www.summitpost.org/user_page.php?user_id=64098

I just opened the link you gave here - haha! - this is really just a scream!!

Lolli

by Lolli » Wed May 19, 2010 8:36 pm

http://www.summitpost.org/user_page.php?user_id=63676

How long are you planning to let him troll threads??

http://www.summitpost.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=53300&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15

What's up with this?
Why isn't he deleted as other trolls?

edit: same link twice
Last edited by Lolli on Wed May 19, 2010 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lolli

by Lolli » Wed May 19, 2010 8:51 pm

deleted
Last edited by Lolli on Wed May 19, 2010 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mountainjeff

by Mountainjeff » Wed May 19, 2010 9:03 pm

ClimberJoe wrote:
Why do you always want to ban anyone that doesn't act and think just like you?

No, we just dislike it when people join just to trash talk other members. You have made no positive contributions to this site. All of your posts have been off topic and rude. You have yet to contribute anything and I have a feeling this is not your first profile on this site.

Lolli

by Lolli » Thu May 20, 2010 1:27 am

ClimberJoe wrote:D- bags. One and all.

What a bunch of losers.

ClimberJoe wrote:You need to read some books and start hiking harder. The morons on this site are going to tell you to take courses and hire guides. Fuck that. You don't need REI or a guide service to go outside. ...

ClimberJoe wrote:
FortMental wrote:Huh? WTF is this?

Didn't you realize you were such a bad person and that you needed to be banned from the glorious world of summit piss because you said something that (GASP!) HURT SOMEONE'S FEELINGS!?

How you could be so mean and cruel?

ClimberJoe wrote:Sweet! I didn't realize I could get free tax advice on SP.

So I filed an extension and I'm wondering how long before the IRS shows up and kills my dog? Is there another form I need to fill out or something?

As to the fund raising effort for the boyscouts... ummm I thought the boyscouts were kind of a yesterday thing since everyone found out they hate gay people? What's up with that btw?

ClimberJoe wrote:How come no one will answer my question about my dog?

Why are you discriminating against me?

I'm not even gay.

Why the hate?

ClimberJoe wrote:...It's d-bags like this guy that turn it into nothing less than a fucking circus. ...

ClimberJoe wrote:This website just gets worse and worse... LMFAO this morning at this thread.

Do you really think the eagle scout comedian is going to listen to any of your advice? I'm sure he's far to busy polishing his flint at this point.

ClimberJoe wrote:Studmuffin could you translate that last post for me? Sorry I don't really speak interwebese and your last post looks to me like the garbled screaming from a toddler with a mouth full of mushed peas. Were you trying to make fun of me? If so you could do a much better job. Try harder next time. You'll get it.

ClimberJoe wrote:My advice would be to avoid this atrocious clusterfuck and climb something else.

I did the cables last fall and the summit of half dome is in no way worth having to deal with the morons, assholes (like me) and idiots that you will encounter on the trail and on the summit. Not to say anything about the disgusting damage done to the rock when they built this "trail" up the face. There are literally thousands of steps cut into the rock and the damage done is irreparable and disgusting. ....

ClimberJoe wrote:The organization that this woman is fund raising for OPENLY discriminates against homosexuals .

So everyone else is cool with the boy scouts hating on gays?

The mods of this site are gonna allow this thread to keep going?

ClimberJoe wrote:Don't think they "lock" (lol) it up at night but I know that base jumping is prohibited. But that only matters if they catch you!

ClimberJoe wrote:
fish4dinner wrote: i've done this hike apx 30 times in the 35 years ive been driving

:shock:

Dude...you seriously need to try something else. Just because lots of people do it don't make it a classic. This hike SUCKED!

ClimberJoe wrote:Trolling? What my dear Lolli, are you talking about? I'm not trolling. I'm treating the boyscouts with the same level of respect they extend to others. If SP were to ban me for what you call trolling then it would appear that they support the discrimination of Homosexuals and those of other religious beliefs.

Sorry if the way I use words seems to offend you.

Last time I checked this site wasn't your personal little pond to flop around in. Why do you always want to ban anyone that doesn't act and think just like you? Do you hate diversity too?

ClimberJoe wrote:Yeah I guess we were pussies and a couple in our group weren't interested in doing it in a single push from Tenaya lake. I guess the 23 miles wouldn't have been a problem for most SP'rs but we thought we'd take our time and do it in two days. :roll:

ClimberJoe wrote:
I think I've given lots of good advice and have made some very valuable contributions.

Your total amount of "contributions" is now seen above. Long posts are shortened.

Your language is familiar.

dan2see

by dan2see » Thu May 20, 2010 4:41 am

ClimberJoe wrote:Wow Lolli. You really need a hobby. ...
Why does it annoy you so much that I have a different way of communicating with the world than you do?

I mean you no harm. It's the interwebs...deal. ..

I wish this CJ guy would grow up. He sounds like a spoiled teen whose parents lack the parenting skills to foster respect and cooperation. Instead they allow him to push the boundaries of behaviour.

He thinks that if the other guy loses, he wins. Plus he thinks that everybody else is to blame.

I wish he'd find a way to make a positive contribution, but it's possible he lacks the skill to recognize "contribution".

I wish he'd find another forum where the other members expect his abrasive manners.

Lolli

by Lolli » Thu May 20, 2010 9:55 am

It took less than 5 minutes.
8)

dan2see, Canadian Rockies must be an awesome place.

no avatar
The Chief

by The Chief » Thu May 20, 2010 12:53 pm

Lolli wrote:It took less than 5 minutes.
8)

A Dollar says that Lolli and Climber Joe are one in the same...

PreviousNext

Return to Bad Submissions