The first punch

Suggestions and comments about SummitPost's features, policies, and procedures. Post bugs here.
no avatar
Dave K
Forum Moderator

by Dave K » Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:16 pm

phxphotog wrote:Dave,

I don't expect the same rules to be applied to the "pet". That has been made abundantly clear to all for some time now. I was merely pointing out that however slight and subtle (inside, if you will) the insult that was delivered, it is still a poke in the eye to someone who said and did nothing to warrant anything like that.

Cheers!

Okay, but if you think there is a rule a violation, please explain it. Because that explanation doesn't really explain anything. Unless your interest is to use this as an opportunity to air old grudges against Elves and DMT, which I am suspecting is what is actually going on here.

no avatar
The Chief

by The Chief » Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:31 pm

I gave Aaron my word that I would not partake in any Negative postings towards ANYONE!

With that said, my word is more important than anything to me, so...

As far as I know, DMT has not climbed "WHITE PEREGRINES" nor anything on GRANITE SPIRE which is the photo that I posted and the one that Borut was asking about.

As far as Brutus's drawing which Borut was inquiring about, Brutus in fact shared with me at my home prior to our FA of WP on GPS, the same drawing and he deemed it the same feature in Granite Park. After seeing the pics of the proposed route, he emailed me that it has been a feature that he has wanted to attempt an FA on for over a decade after he too first set eyes on it and found the same results that I had. It was virgin of any established route on either the North Arete or East Face. Whether that is the truth or not on Brutus's part, it doesn't matter now does it.

The pic that I posted was taken by Brutus the day after we completed our route. He had it blown up to over 5+ feet in height and according to his widow, Nurse Ratchet, it hung in their bedroom so that Brutus could see it first thing every morning as it become his favorite ascent.

That is all I have to say about that

dskoon

by dskoon » Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:51 pm

[quote="The Chief"]I gave Aaron my word that I would not partake in any Negative postings towards ANYONE!

With that said, my word is more important than anything to me, so...

Chief, (not trying or wanting to get in the middle of anything), I've been wanting to say,
Good to see you back!

no avatar
The Chief

by The Chief » Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:18 pm

" Whether that is the truth or not on Brutus's part, it doesn't matter now does it. "

For god's sake Dingus, Let it go, please.

IT JUST DOESN'T MATTER!

PS: I don't have to use the phone, she will be over here all weekend working on her new home and my wonderful Wife will be assisting her.

Previous

Return to Site Feedback