Pico Viejo Comments

Viewing: 1-10 of 10
TodoVertical

TodoVertical - Jul 3, 2003 1:36 pm - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Good Work.

Good start.

Diego Sahagún

Diego Sahagún - Jul 4, 2003 3:44 am - Voted 8/10

Untitled Comment

Try to add more photos, summit logs or trip reports if you have them, BOOKS, more LINKS and detailed ROUTES in their section. Good start however.



Danke

stucki

stucki - Jul 10, 2003 8:36 am - Hasn't voted

Untitled Comment

Hi Diego,

thanks for the comment! Yes, this was my first approach for SummitPosting - a great website, which I discovered just a couple of weeks ago (and then immediately put a link on the website www.alpenverein-karlsruhe.de I'm responsible for).

I though I like to get some information, so I'll deliver some information I have. This was my sceem.

I'll improve my postings, especially deliver some more photos according to your suggestions as soon as possible. The problem is: my photos are mostly slides and I do not have a slide scanner.

Stucki

Rafa Bartolome

Rafa Bartolome - Aug 9, 2003 7:13 am - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Interesting mountain. Good work.

I think that the route can be write in the correct section as "add a route" and not in the main page (it's my opinion). you can take as well a picture to identification of the page (type the number of the picture in the edit of the page)



I've put some pictures of my recent visit to Las Cañadas and Teide and I'll put more soon.



Edit after the adoption: great work of Gangolf with all the corrections.

Dave K - May 20, 2005 11:37 am - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Looks like the page is in great hands!

Gangolf Haub

Gangolf Haub - May 20, 2005 12:21 pm - Hasn't voted

Untitled Comment

Gracias Bwana!



gjagiels

gjagiels - Jan 27, 2006 3:13 am - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Nice page Gangolf! Kinda reminds me of the Hawaiian volcanos.

Gangolf Haub

Gangolf Haub - Jan 27, 2006 5:22 am - Hasn't voted

Untitled Comment

Thanks a lot! Yes, the Canarias are in many respects very similar to the Hawaiian Islands. Most striking is the recent volcanic activity but also the huge landslides that occurred in the past. If you're interested have a look at at this little one. I almost got blown off it 1200 feet above sealevel!

pablo

pablo - Feb 1, 2008 4:21 am - Voted 10/10

Good report

Very good report. I was there this xMas and enjoyed the views. As you can see in the image i added (http://www.summitpost.org/image/377390/151672/pico-viejo-3134m.html), there was a bit of snow.
Cheers

Gangolf Haub

Gangolf Haub - Feb 1, 2008 10:44 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Good report

Hehe, I know you had snow up there. I was on the other side of the picture taking shots of Tenerife from La Gomera on that day :-)

Viewing: 1-10 of 10
Return to 'Pico Viejo' main page