Viewing: 1-7 of 7
Bor

Bor - Nov 26, 2004 10:59 am - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Nice page Fred!



Cheers!

mtwashingtonmonroe

mtwashingtonmonroe - Nov 26, 2004 11:24 pm - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Very nicely done Fred! Great job on this one! Have a wonderful day!

-Britt

Gangolf Haub

Gangolf Haub - Nov 27, 2004 5:18 am - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Nice page of this 4 summit mountain. I like the description in the picture captions very much!

Vid Pogachnik

Vid Pogachnik - Nov 27, 2004 5:22 am - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Juh! What an amusing mountain! Thanks for contributing, Fred!

Johan Heersink

Johan Heersink - Nov 29, 2004 2:32 am - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Nice page!

Fred Spicker

Fred Spicker - Jun 8, 2005 2:05 pm - Hasn't voted

Untitled Comment

Thanks for the vote.



Just curious - what inspired you to be looking at this obscure little Swiss mountain?



To answer your next thought as to why I ever climbed it - we frequently stay in the area, and it is one of the peaks nearby that can be soloed in a day from Kandersteg.

cp0915

cp0915 - Jun 8, 2005 2:24 pm - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

You're welcome.



Well, it started with me looking at the photos of Doldenhorn that you posted yesterday. Then I started checking out the NW Flank route you posted. I was impressed, and decided that I might like to take a climbing trip to Switzerland soon. After that, I started exploring some of the Swiss peaks pages a little, including Jungfrau (because I recognized the name), and somehow found myself at this page. Considering how unfamiliar I am with the Alps, I was impressed by the clarity of the information, making it quite easy for a foreigner to visualize what an ascent of the peak entails - hence, I voted 4 stars!

Viewing: 1-7 of 7
Return to 'Plattenhörner (Gemmi)' main page