Viewing: 1-4 of 4
visentin

visentin - Aug 25, 2011 4:04 am - Voted 10/10

Nice route page

Thanks for this nice addition ! Now I feel that my description in the main peak page (taken from the description made by a fellow who did it) is terribly inaccurate :)
I put you the rights on the Suelza page, don't hesitate to change it if you see things.

ojo - Aug 25, 2011 4:10 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Nice route page

Thanks. We had such a great day, after some weeks of terrible weather (and some failures due to my bad navigation) I was just keen to write up the route. (I'm on holiday all August with nothing to do during the week... )

No, your info is not incorrect, just that when I did some research I discovered some possibilities to enlarge on what you'd written. It's a good hike, but I'm sure that most "mountaineers" would prefer the Urdiceto approach (which I will do one day!). I am still not sure of the exact route for a winter ascent. Probably what we did...

visentin

visentin - Aug 25, 2011 5:00 am - Voted 10/10

Re: Nice route page

Urdiceto is the one I'd try last. I think yours and the Rioumajou ones are best. Possibly the east one from Tabernes too.

ojo - Aug 26, 2011 4:11 am - Hasn't voted

Doesn't the Rioumajou

join the Urdiceto route? I must have a look at the map. (BTW I've had a look at the Cantabria text and will email you about it.) If we don't speak again today, Have a Great Weekend!

Viewing: 1-4 of 4
Return to 'Punta Suelza, South Approach.' main page