CortezRe: Untitled Comment

Cortez

I have made some improvements to the Roan High Knob page using your advice. Let me know what you think.
Posted Apr 23, 2006 3:55 pm

nartrebUntitled Comment

nartreb

Still feels very brief. I don't get a good sense of the trail(s?) (how many? how long? how difficult?). Could use some information and links like *how* to check for availability at the Shelter.
What's so unique about the ecosystem? Rabbits, deer, and raccoons ain't too rare anywhere in the Eastern US.
Posted Jul 28, 2005 3:29 pm

Tbacon251Untitled Comment

Tbacon251

Great page. I was able to use your information to get there and assist my partner and I to the summit. The only thing....you forgot to warn me that the summit shelter is drafty and when it snows outside....it snows inside! Ha Ha!

Thanks for the information.

Happy hiking.
Posted Jan 29, 2006 11:01 pm

mtwashingtonmonroeUntitled Comment

mtwashingtonmonroe

Very Scant information. Let me know when you add more and I'll up my vote.

-Britt
Posted Feb 1, 2006 10:08 am

CortezRe: Untitled Comment

Cortez

Check out my Roan High Knob page. I have updated it a bit since you voted. Perhaps it deserves a bit of a vote upgrade. Let me know what you think.
Posted Apr 23, 2006 3:52 pm

dwhikeGive Us More

dwhike

A good page with real basic info. You can get there with what you learn on the page but go into more details about what makes the mountain unique. Also, go into a bit more detail about the trails accessing the peak. Just add a bit more info and I'll up my vote.
Posted Apr 18, 2006 7:31 pm

CortezRe: Give Us More

Cortez

I have updated the Roan High knob page. Pehaps it may deserve a vote upgrade??
Posted Apr 23, 2006 3:54 pm

dwhikeVery Nice

dwhike

I love the additions you made to the page. Good job. I have adjusted my vote.
Posted Apr 27, 2006 1:26 am

EleutherosGreat Page

Eleutheros

Would it be possible to add me as an admin to this page so I can contribute to it as well? Thanks.

-DM
Posted Feb 7, 2007 11:51 pm

CortezRe: Great Page

Cortez

No problem. Just tell me how to go about adding you as an administrator & I will do it.
Posted Feb 24, 2007 9:36 pm

EleutherosRe: Great Page

Eleutheros

Click on the "Change Privileges" link on the top of the page located next to editor options. The user privileges screen should pop up.

Find me using the search box under add or change user privileges.
Then select "admin" in the circle next to my name and click on "update privileges"

Thanx,
-E
Posted Feb 24, 2007 10:00 pm

CortezRe: Great Page

Cortez

You have been added to the Roan High Knob page as an admin.

Cheers!