Viewing: 21-31 of 31 « PREV 1 2 NEXT »

Mountain JimRe: Epic page!!

Mountain Jim

Thanks !!! As I've noted in other replies, Nelson deserves all the credit.
Peace, Jim
Posted Mar 15, 2007 2:48 am

NelsonRe: Epic page!!

Nelson

Thanks very much for the comments Bill. Last year about now I was on a 5-week business trip in Singapore and brought Buchholtz' book with me. The idea was that I'd read it and work on the page while I was hanging out in the hotel in the evenings. That was thwarted by spending too much time in dance clubs and bars! So it actually did drag on for months before the page was fully put together. Jim's panoramas make it something special, I think. And, of course, it mainly serves as an entry point to all the great RMNP mountain pages here on SP.

Hey, I see you are in Fort Collins. If you are ever by the Rio on a Sunday or Tuesday evening there is a decent chance my wife and I will be there. Or better yet, maybe we can get out on a trail togther someday.
Posted Mar 15, 2007 5:08 pm

Snidely WhiplashBeautiful Page

Snidely Whiplash

What a beautiful, informative page. So much information, great pictures. I was thinking of doing another national park page, but I don't think I could make something this good. Thanks for the great page.
Posted Mar 28, 2009 9:48 am

Mountain JimRe: Beautiful Page

Mountain Jim

Thanks !!! As I've replied before, Nelson deserves all the credit.
Peace, Jim
Posted Mar 28, 2009 6:38 pm

Fredd C DobbsExcellent Page

Fredd C Dobbs

Well crafted & very informative, will prove to be a valuable resource. Thanks for your efforts.
Posted May 10, 2009 10:46 pm

NelsonRe: Excellent Page

Nelson

Thanks very much, I do appreciate it.

Coincidentally I was looking at it the other day and decided it could use some personal recommendations of hikes and climns, so I just completed adding this section.

Hopefully that will be of use to folks visiting the park.
Posted May 11, 2009 1:13 am

BoydieSmashing..

Boydie

..page, full of in-depth information. Well done job guys.
Cheers,
Stephen
Posted May 12, 2009 10:49 am

NelsonRe: Smashing..

Nelson

Thanks very much. We are fortunate to have this Park as our playground. Let us know if you are ever on passing through on this side of the pond.
Posted May 12, 2009 11:04 pm

asaking11Great Page

asaking11

You guys put a lot of good hard work into this page, it's greatly appreciated.
Posted Jul 29, 2009 1:11 pm

Sarah SimonZowie Tower

Sarah Simon

Hey guys,

Looks like Zowie Tower was accidentally attached to your RMNP page as a parent - it should be a child.

Cheers,

Sarah
Posted Mar 30, 2010 11:52 am

Matt LemkeVery nice

Matt Lemke

This is a very high quality page. I wish I knew how to format pages like yours.
Thanks for all your hard work
Posted Jan 30, 2011 1:56 am