Sestrales Comments

Viewing: 1-5 of 5

ojo - Sep 15, 2010 3:32 am - Voted 10/10

Such a great place.. and great page.

Such a great place. If I can, I'll write up the route from the ermita. It's a good walk, easy paths at first then you get a bit of excitement with a blocky scree slope and a bit of easy hands-on. I did it a few years ago, but I have a good memory for the details of great days!
j

visentin

visentin - Sep 16, 2010 2:24 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Such a great place.. and great page.

You're welcome to add your route ! I believe the end is more or less the same than mine from the moment we switched on the opposite mountainside (over ermita).
I miss a lot going to these regions. There are unique !

ojo - Sep 16, 2010 3:30 am - Voted 10/10

Re: Such a great place.. and great page.

Unique, yes. I might just add an album for now, though I don't have many pics of the first part. One day, when I have more time, maybe a route.

I'm in "writing mode" at the moment. I've spent the last year or so trying to write trip reports and other stuff in Spanish and though I love the challenge (I love Castillano, punto) I can't and never will be able to express myself in the way I can in my own toungue.

My mum died this summer. She was a none-professional short-story (and letter) writer and I think I am using my time on SP partly as a way to keep my mind busy. My mum never used email, only on paper and envelope, but her "creativity" was with words. My dad is the photographer - and that's something I will never be able to do as well as he can.

Well, enough about me for one day...
'bye for now. j

visentin

visentin - Sep 16, 2010 3:53 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Such a great place.. and great page.

btw, I see that your pictures have a little "OJO" sign on the bottom. Do you own some website or something like this ?

ojo - Sep 16, 2010 5:29 am - Voted 10/10

Re: Such a great place.. and great page.

Website? No. I'm not such a modern gal!
Hey, I'm just learning to do hyperlinking in these pages!!

No, what I do is down-size my photos in PICASA. It means they are much smaller in dimension and in bites, so take less time to up-load. And you can put whatever name you want as what they call a "watermark". It goes in automatically.

As for 21 century technology (jeje) I've just opened a youtube account because I came across a bit of camera-ed video of us on cotiella and I'd love to find out how to put it into, say, a trip report here. That's all a bit too technical for me still. And the **** video wouldn't up-load into Youtube this morning either...

Viewing: 1-5 of 5
Return to 'Sestrales' main page