Viewing: 1-3 of 3
Gangolf Haub

Gangolf Haub - Apr 3, 2006 10:41 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Everything holds!

Thanks Vid! I'm not happy with the numbering myself - though you detected an error which shouldn't have occurred - I wanted to use ol unstead of ul in the listing below the map. I usually do this but somehow forgot. I would be happy to replace the chapter numbers, however I found that the table of contents is hard to read if you don't. Long chapter headings get broken into two lines and then it's hard to see where one chapter starts and the other ends. So, for the time being I use chapter numbers and different numbers on the interactive map with an explaining legend below the map.

Any better ideas?

Livigno Group - I was too lazy to look that one up, Albola is missing too. I'll see to that in the evening.

East - west: you know how hopeless I am about directions. Still I have the feeling that I get them right in 90% of the cases :-)

palic

palic - Apr 2, 2006 8:27 pm - Voted 10/10

So many

Ufff, this is so detailed page... and so many peaks not described yet :-)

Gangolf Haub

Gangolf Haub - Apr 3, 2006 10:42 am - Hasn't voted

Re: So many

Thanks, I guess that is the case with most of the mountain groups in Europe - every peak has a name and only the highest or best known ones are regularly climbed - and therefore on SP.

Viewing: 1-3 of 3
Return to 'Sesvenna Group' main page