KaneUntitled Comment

Kane

Is this a mountain or a trail of some sorts? There is no route directions so I'm not sure. Is there a standard or popular trail to the summit? How long is the hike? Where does it start? Some of that History at the bottom of the page might fit in well up in the Overview. The overview seems short. You might want to use some type of grammer/spell check, there's quite few grammer issues. The history section is extemely well written, but every thing else seems lacking some punch. Let me know if you change a few things and I'll be more than happy to up my vote!
Posted Nov 17, 2002 10:39 am

Aaron JohnsonUntitled Comment

Aaron Johnson

Kane-

I find you in the most unexpected places. I have hiked the Sleeping Giant with my girlfriend because Hamden is her hometown! She'll be pleased to find her old stomping grounds on SP. Some improvements you have suggested have been made to the page.
Posted Feb 22, 2003 11:59 pm

Bill OttUntitled Comment

Bill Ott

Thank you, Butterflywings, for introducing this mountain. We may never get to the North East, however it is always nice to learn about new places.
Posted Dec 1, 2002 6:19 am

EastKingUntitled Comment

EastKing

It is awesome to find a pretty mountain near an urban area. The is the great thing about New Englandis that every city seems to have some kind of beautiful viewpoint nearby. This mountain is kind of like the Uncanoonacs and to Manchester, Nh, Talcott Mtn. is to Hartford, and the Blue Hills are to Boston.
Posted Feb 8, 2003 5:27 pm

Aaron JohnsonUntitled Comment

Aaron Johnson

This page is well done and the pictures are great. Be sure to check typos. My girlfriend (and favorite climbing partner) grew up in Hamden and has hiked Sleeping GIant many times. She took me up the mountain last year and I thoroughly enjoyed the walk to the Tower. Perhaps I'll do the head next time. This is a very nice walk. Some specific route descriptions would be a nice improvement to the page.
Posted Feb 22, 2003 11:56 pm

RachelUntitled Comment

Rachel

Good job here, thanks for sharind. Cheers!
Posted Mar 21, 2004 7:27 pm

jenniferdenoyaUntitled Comment

jenniferdenoya

Great page! Thanks for putting forth so much effort!
Posted Dec 5, 2004 4:38 pm