Viewing: 1-12 of 12
aran

aran - Sep 23, 2012 6:44 am - Voted 10/10

Absolutely beautiful

Incredible images! And great writing- I appreciate your taking the time to share. Spectacular views and good company are hard to beat in life... Cheers!

Morlow

Morlow - Sep 23, 2012 12:10 pm - Voted 10/10

Great!

Nice read. What an adventure!

mike_lindacher

mike_lindacher - Sep 26, 2012 4:17 pm - Voted 10/10

Simply Remarkable

It's all about the adventure. Brilliant and an excellent read, thank you for sharing. Any chance you can pass along the equipment you're shooting the images with?

radson

radson - Sep 27, 2012 12:49 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Simply Remarkable

No worries Mike. I use Nikon D800E, D7000 and Fuji x10

JohnAdams - Sep 30, 2012 9:45 pm - Hasn't voted

WOW!

Sorry I didn't have a chance to read the whole misogynistic tale, but a good looking Pakistani woman? Who knew? Thank you for accrediting her for her looks and not "WHETHER SHE DID HER FUCKING JOB!"
Meanwhile, it is likely Mitt paid for your vacation and the sherpas who will risk they're lives until they have spent too much time with you.
And really, who, aside from you fortunate few, have time to do this and regale all of us with your elongated tale. (Honestly, I only read a couple paragraphs and was annoyed). Maybe someone else in the group should have conveyed the adventure, because you suck.

radson

radson - Oct 1, 2012 12:17 am - Hasn't voted

Re: WOW!

Ha, this made my day. Mitt Romney and Sherpas. Absolutely

Chonbarden1

Chonbarden1 - Oct 1, 2012 3:35 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: WOW!

As for myself, I enjoyed the the read and adventure! Enjoyed the superb accompanying photographs as well. Concordia is a dream destination for me one day to see those majestic giants you experienced in person. Thanks for your efforts on and off the slopes radson and thanks for taking the time to bring those of us in meeker surroundings into the grand world of the Karakoram.

As to "JohnAdams", absolutely indeed! :}

JTZofrea - Oct 1, 2012 6:53 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: WOW!

Hey John. You should probably read the rest of the post before getting too angry. Sounds like quite the adventure! Nice work. I hope you post more soon.

PanamaRed

PanamaRed - Oct 4, 2012 3:49 am - Voted 10/10

Mindblowing!!!!!!!!!

What an incredible climb! You live my dreams good sir!

markhallam

markhallam - Oct 28, 2012 4:23 pm - Voted 10/10

A trip down memory lane...

Thanks - I enjoyed reading your TR - but sorry you didn't summit. I made an attempt with 3 others back in 1987 and we got to a similar height - and too much snow and avalanche danger put paid to our attempt as well. Nevertheless it is a fantastic mountain in an awesome bit of country and I am glad to have had the experience.
best wishes
Mark

scorpion

scorpion - Nov 16, 2014 8:11 pm - Hasn't voted

Thanks for sharing!

Hi! Great reading and super photos. Thanks for sharing!!!
Sergio

ccouloir

ccouloir - Feb 6, 2015 3:00 am - Voted 10/10

Inspiring trip report

Thanks for the great report. Really appreciate the details and the excellent writing.

Viewing: 1-12 of 12
Return to 'Something steep this way comes' main page