Viewing: 1-20 of 24 « PREV 1 2 NEXT »

Rahel Maria LiuUntitled Comment

Rahel Maria Liu

Hi morgan,

great page! What about a general routes-overview?

Regards, Rahel
Posted Jan 23, 2002 10:36 am

kironicUntitled Comment

kironic

mpbro,

Short and sweet. I like!

-kironic
Posted Mar 22, 2002 7:11 pm

mpbroUntitled Comment

mpbro

Looks great. Nice work...

Kieran,

Thanks for your interest in this page. However, you shouldn't have adopted it unless you've climbed it. Since you're an 11 year-old boy from New Zealand, I doubt you've climbed Arapaho Peaks!

Please do the right thing and put this page up for adoption again.

Thanks.
Posted Oct 4, 2002 9:35 am

KaneUntitled Comment

Kane

It has been a week and you still havn't made the changes to the page that mbpro asked the new maintainer of the page to do. It was a 4 star page, but until we see it improve and you stop neglecting it the rating will only drop into the adoption catagory. By the way, I tried to e-mail you this complaint but your address is not active-why am I not surprised.
Posted Oct 8, 2002 5:43 am

coloradoUntitled Comment

damn page squatters
Posted Oct 15, 2002 12:06 pm

KaneUntitled Comment

Kane

I updated this page. Let me know what you think. I hope it's not too extensive. I feel this page should be the "main" page for Indian Peak Wilderness "Red Tape" and "Camping." I will drop a link to this page on my other IPW pages for these two extensive catagorys.

Thanks.
Posted Dec 1, 2002 10:56 am

coloradoUntitled Comment

nice job.l
Posted Dec 2, 2002 2:10 pm

Aaron JohnsonUntitled Comment

Aaron Johnson

Kane's updating with photos and text of this page are just stellar. Excellent work worthy of this dynamic pair of mountains.
Posted Oct 18, 2002 2:55 pm

mtnhiker13Untitled Comment

mtnhiker13

Nice job getting this page and summit the attention it deserves. Thanks for posting my photo on the front page!
Posted Nov 27, 2002 6:32 am

KaneUntitled Comment

Kane

Thanks.
Posted Dec 1, 2002 10:54 am

mtnhiker13Untitled Comment

mtnhiker13

Great idea. Indian Peaks is a wonderful area with lots to offer from the same trailheads so the information is redundant.
Posted Dec 6, 2002 5:37 pm

AndyUntitled Comment

Andy

Nice work Kane. Thanks for rescuing this mountain.
Posted Nov 27, 2002 7:07 am

KaneUntitled Comment

Kane

Thanks.
Posted Dec 1, 2002 10:59 am

peakwolfUntitled Comment

peakwolf

Great job Kane, thanks for taking over!
Posted Dec 2, 2002 2:35 pm

PopoffUntitled Comment

Great info.
Posted Jan 6, 2003 7:20 am

desainmeUntitled Comment

desainme

Traverse is well documented both descriptively and pictorially
Posted Aug 5, 2003 10:23 am

JonBradfordUntitled Comment

JonBradford

Kane,

You have done a nice job on the Arapaho Peaks Page. I am quite flattered that my photos are so prominent. Thank you. This coming summer North Arapaho is on my menu...

Cheers.

Jon
Posted Dec 22, 2003 10:46 pm

Brad SniderUntitled Comment

Brad Snider

Very good work!
Posted Oct 5, 2004 2:11 am

miztflipUntitled Comment

miztflip

Great work Kane, too bad that what appears to be the most awesome feature on these peaks is closed.
Posted Nov 26, 2004 8:43 am

brentaUntitled Comment

brenta

A fitting page for the IPW flagship: Great pictures and plenty of information. I kind of object to calling the Arapaho Glacier "enormous," but it's a matter of opinion. On the other hand, the assessment of the traverse is spot on.

My usual proofreading report.

This impressive collection of jagged peaks is home to 35 named peaks and 23 of are over 12,000 ft., and seven are over 13,000 ft. -> This impressive collection of jagged peaks includes 35 named peaks, 23 of which are over 12,000 ft, while seven are over 13,000 ft.

Denver Co. -> Denver, CO

but having and experiencing solitude can be had for those willing to look for it. -> but solitude can be had by those willing to look for it.

Arapaho Peaks deserves -> Arapaho Peaks deserve

After the ski area-> After the fork for the ski area (?)

reprtedly -> reportedly