Gangolf HaubNice page

Gangolf Haub

but BBor be nice to me and leave me some small mountains to write about. I'll be in Kranjska Gora three weeks in September ;-)

Cheers

Gangolf
Posted Aug 20, 2007 11:40 am

Vid PogachnikRe: Nice page

Vid Pogachnik

Hey, Bor! Good idea! Why not leaving at least one mountain to Gangolf? My proposal would be: Kostrunove spice. Or perhaps any summit along the Ceria Merlone ferrata. If time allows me, I'd be interested to join the group going there :)
Cheers!
Posted Aug 20, 2007 3:08 pm

BorRe: Nice page

Bor

Hm Vid, I am planning to write in next days Spik nad Nosom, Spik nad Spranjo and Kostrunove spice soo I think I leave to Gangolf the whole description of ferrata Ceria Merlone because I didn`t climb the part from Spik nad Spranjo to the notch Sprednja spranja / Lavinal dell'Orso. :)

It would be fine if we climb together the whole ferrata Ceria Merlone together during Gangolf visit. Just let me know when you two go there and I come to the meadow Pecol.

Are you planning to take Gangolf to any other mountain? It would be fine to visit some mountains in Martuljek group which have unmarked routes. Maybe Kukova spica, Dovski kriz? Maybe I will go with you two here also.

Cheers!
Posted Aug 21, 2007 4:48 am

BorRe: Nice page

Bor

Gangolf, there are a lot of mountains left. :) Don`t be afraid :) In Kanin group, Krn group, Bohinj group, also in Vis and Montaz group, Mangart and Jalovec group (the whole ridge of Loska stena have around 7 main peaks and some more mountains above Trenta valley).

Cheers!
Posted Aug 21, 2007 4:50 am

Vid PogachnikRe: Nice page

Vid Pogachnik

Fine, Bor! Just do those pages, I'm certain they will be perfect. We shall find something for Gangolf, he, he.

Regarding joint ascents - it will be Gangolf who will choose. I will probably not have much time, but should be for one or two joint tours. The main ridge of Montaz group was one of my ideas, the other one would be exactly as you proposed. I thought of Dovski Kriz.

And we must have a beer together in Kranjska Gora :)

Cheers!
Posted Aug 21, 2007 11:34 am

BorRe: Nice page

Bor

Hehe ok, deal. I am planning to study in September but I will find time for these two tours.

Cheers!
Posted Aug 21, 2007 11:56 am

Vid PogachnikFine contribution!

Vid Pogachnik

I don't know why I thought this mountain was already on SP. Perhaps again two advices, Bor:

> thumbnails on the main page with a lot of text don't look good to me. Choose next bigger size for pictures ('Small') and text will fit better in them.

> When you insert a picture in the beginning of a chapter it's recommendable to press 'Enter' at the end of its code. So the picture is aligned with top of the chapter and is not one line below.

Zivijo!
Posted Aug 20, 2007 3:14 pm

BorRe: Fine contribution!

Bor

Thanks Vid for advices. I repaired. It is better now, yes.
Posted Aug 21, 2007 4:40 am