The Fin Comments

KaneUntitled Comment

Kane

I've dropped a 4-star just cuz I enjoyed your overview so much. Do you have a distant photo of The Fin?
Posted Sep 15, 2002 8:35 am

Dave DalyUntitled Comment

Dave Daly

Sorry about the incomplete page. I'm upadating a bunch of things to include a distant view of The Fin. Also coming is a topo of Silver Lining and all the remaining details. Thanks for the 4-star! Hopefully the remaining info will live up to 4-star standards.

Dave
Posted Sep 16, 2002 10:02 am

Diego SahagĂșnUntitled Comment

Diego SahagĂșn

Dave I've just read your page, I only miss:

-Signature photo.

-Links.

-More photos.

-More routes.

Don't give in, gracias.
Posted Oct 2, 2002 4:36 am

Dave DalyUntitled Comment

Dave Daly

Thanks Diego. I will add more routes. The signature photo and other photo shots will have to wait till next year. Sapporro and I will climb 'Silver Lining' next year and bring back quality shots. I will post a couple of links as well. Thanks for the help.

Adios,

Dave
Posted Oct 2, 2002 3:28 pm

JohnUntitled Comment

John

Great page Dave! Makes me want to go train to climb this thing next spring! Thanks for putting up the route description and the topo. Very useful. The trip report you got permission for is a true gem. I sent you an email with cropped versions of the Castle Rock Spire & Fin photo that you can use for the signature photo if you wish.
Posted Oct 2, 2002 10:51 am

GlencoeUntitled Comment

Glencoe

Great page. Your sense of humor and original writing style make it more interesting to read than most pages. Good beta on the route too. Looks exciting.
Posted Nov 14, 2002 5:22 pm

Dave DalyUntitled Comment

Dave Daly

I try not to put up a peak on SP unless I have a good deal of knowledge about them or they simply fascinate me! Yeah....I get bored of other pages that do the "Step One" process. I suppose that is what has inspired me to write pages worth reading. Thanks for the vote!
Posted Jan 15, 2003 11:10 am

Dave DalyUntitled Comment

Dave Daly

Thanks Rob! Sure would be nice for all of us to make addtions to this page. Alois Smrz and Jim Curl were a huge help in making this page. Be sure to ask Mel if she's interest in doing a trip in spring. : )
Posted Dec 16, 2004 1:40 am

WoundedKneeUntitled Comment

WoundedKnee

Magnificent page.
Posted Oct 6, 2005 8:23 pm

BlairWow

Blair

This looks like a great place, and crazy logistics! Great page Dave, It looks like it's another one for the tick list!
Posted Mar 28, 2007 4:22 am