Viewing: 1-9 of 9
hikin_jim

hikin_jim - Nov 9, 2008 3:14 am - Voted 10/10

Westcliffe -- 2600 residents, only three last names

Yee haw, yer mizzus show 'nuff got sum spunk thar' kuzin Willie. An yer girls look jus' like their daddy, yep little Susie looks just like milkman Bob, Kimmie looks just like Joe down at the garage, and Bessie Jo looks just like Pete the mailman. Jr. though, now he show nuff looks like yew.

Westcliffe Willie

Westcliffe Willie - Nov 10, 2008 11:05 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Westcliffe -- 2600 residents, only three last names

Thanks for them kind words, Jimmy...... Wait, what the!!! Them aint kind words. Them are fightin words. Bob, Joe, why them no good dirty low down....... I knew somethin funny was going on around hear... Ana, there aint no 2600 residents, thar be about 400.

SarahThompson

SarahThompson - Nov 10, 2008 11:53 am - Voted 10/10

Ha!

You sure can tell a good story Westcliffe Willie! Hilarious!

Westcliffe Willie

Westcliffe Willie - Nov 10, 2008 5:45 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Ha!

Why thank you, fellow hikerette. Very kind of you. Between watchin the pine needles drop off the trees during the week and watching the green onion dip harden at parties, us western Sangre folk gots lots of time to think of the whopper tales to tell.

Seriously, thanks for the comments and the generous votes to you and to all who have voted. They're much appreciated.

cftbq

cftbq - Nov 12, 2008 2:39 pm - Hasn't voted

Blame Halloween...

Heck of a yarn... Very nice photos, though. Makes me wish I lived just a touch closer to the Sangres...

Westcliffe Willie

Westcliffe Willie - Nov 13, 2008 9:31 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Blame Halloween...

Thank you very much.

I put my all into this one. Looks to be like funny doesnt go too far on Summitpost. Can't seem to figure out if the majority are sour pusses, hunters or have a lack of a funny bone. But... as long as more than myself got a chuckle, it was worth it.

As for the Sangres, you're just around the corner. I've been here for about 2.5 years. Hike about every weekend and still have a ton of places I haven't seen. Take care.

DudeThatMustHurt

DudeThatMustHurt - Nov 30, 2008 10:44 pm - Voted 10/10

Gave it a 10

Just for the pure silly of it all, My parents have a photo of me drinking beer out of the dog bowl when I was young along side the dog (his name was Bud-weiser)

Westcliffe Willie

Westcliffe Willie - Dec 2, 2008 11:38 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Gave it a 10

Well, there ya go. Another man with good taste.

"My parents have a photo of me drinking beer out of the dog bowl when I was young along side the dog (his name was Bud-weiser)" I know, I got the photo from them....:)

EarlyC18 - Jan 31, 2013 10:42 am - Hasn't voted

Hahaha

That's me in the picture of the baby drinking out of the dog dish! Haha, that's too funny.

Viewing: 1-9 of 9
Return to 'The Phantom Terrace!!! Gives Me The Willies!!!' main page