The Revenants

The Revenants

Page Type Page Type: Article
Activities Activities: Hiking, Mountaineering, Trad Climbing

Survived & Revenant Overview

SURVIVEDS & REVENANTS


I was born on June 26th, 1949. They died shortly before Christmas of that year. A fulminant pneumonia had killed me, though when the Doctor has arrived I was still alive. It was evening and it was snowing hard. My Father Giusto Cardellina, took his bicycle and went around the entire city looking frantically for an open pharmacy in possession of penicillin. But when he found the same, came home it was too late. The doctor shook his head and had to stop my Mother Antonia Di Bella said Anna because he wanted to throw itself from the balcony. My Father begged him to do equally the injection and so did the expert, human Doctor. Amongst general amazement I opened my eyes back in the World of the Living ...

SOPRAVVISSUTI & REVENANTS


Sono nato il 26 di Giugno 1949. Sono morto un pò prima del Natale dello stesso anno. Una polmonite fulminante mi aveva ucciso, anche se quando é arrivato il Dottore ero ancora vivo. Era sera e nevicava forte. Mio Padre Giusto, prese la bicicletta ed andò in giro forsennatamente per la città cercando una farmacia di turno in possesso della penicillina. Ma quando, trovata la stessa, rientrò a casa era troppo tardi. Il Dottore scosse la testa e bisognava fermare mia Madre Antonia Di Bella detta Anna poiché voleva gettarsi dal balcone. Mio Padre lo supplicò di fare ugualmente quell'iniezione e così fece il Medico. Tra lo stupore generale riaprii gli occhi ritornando nel Mondo dei Vivi ...



Until the age of three years I have been dressed in the habit of the Franciscans, a Vote made by my Mother in honor of St. Rita of Cascia St. Anthony by Padua.
One day I discovered the photos and so they had to tell me everything. But I do not remember anything, not even the tunnel of light which often we hear about. I remember instead the our house downstairs to a big bed surrounded by flowers where he lay my little friend Claudio. Not long after, because Death save one but almost immediately takes now in exchange for another. I was not a "Revenant", but only a "Survived", because the former does not occur with the body but only through the Spirit. Otherwise they mingle with each other and this scam is done by those who have never experienced the two different experiences. A world of difference with Revenants of which we talk since 2004 when the Director-Writer Moroccan-French Robin Campillo that are the same, then taken over by a French television series created by Fabrice Gobert and widespread as of 26 November 2012 by the broadcaster Canal+. What is Campillo an adaptation of the film "Those who return" .... But I speak of two episodes really lived on my skin, the second of which story from August 06/07/08th, 1981 and of which I have spoken in Summitpost with My Fact Sheets and precisely in "Folklore & Funny histories & Tales between "Becca" & Emilius & Alentours I °" of November 11, 2011. In not suspiciaous times, when my colleagues at School would laughing at this story, but then after every dinner the same prayed me insisting once again of tell the very true History of the Revenants. Those real one, not of the movie theater, films and silver screen ...



Sin all'età di tre anni son stato vestito col saio dei Francescani, per un Voto fatto da mia Madre in omaggio a Santa Rita da Cascia ed a Sant'Antonio da Padova.
Un giorno ho scoperto le fotografie e così hanno dovuto raccontarmi tutto. Ma io non ricordo nulla, neppure il tunnel di luce del quale spesso si sente parlare. Ricordo invece nel piano di sotto al nostro il grande letto circondato di fiori dove era disteso il mio piccolo amico Claudio. Non molto tempo dopo, perché la Morte risparmia uno ma subito ne prende in cambio un altro. Non ero un "Revenant", ma solo un "Sopravvissuto", perché i primi non si manifestano con il corpo ma soltanto tramite lo Spirito. Altrimenti si confondono gli uni con gli altri e questo imbroglio viene effettuato da chi non ha mai vissuto le due distinte esperienze. Una differenza abissale con i Revenants dei quali si parla dal 2004 quando il Regista-Sceneggiatore marocchino-francese Robin Campillo tratta dei medesimi, poi ripresi da una serie televisiva francese creata da Fabrice Gobert e diffusa a partire dal 26 novembre 2012 dall'emittente Canal+. Quello di Campillo é un adattamento del film "Quelli che ritornano" .... Io invece parlo di due episodi realmente vissuti sulla mia pelle, del secondo dei quali racconto dal 06/07/08 Agosto 1981 e del quale ho parlato in Summitpost in My Fact Sheets e precisamente in "Folklore & Funny Histories & Tales between "Becca" & Emilius & Alentours I°" dell'11 Novembre 2011. In tempi non sospetti, quando i miei colleghi di Scuola ridevano di questo racconto, ma poi ad ogni cena mi pregavano insistendo per farsi ancora una volta raccontare nuovamente la Storia dei Revenants. Quella vera e non quella delle sale cinematografiche ...


An old dramatic Story

Rev ... Misfortune of 1929 on Wall East  Emilius s 2016
The Revenants from the Emilius Eastern Face 2016
The Revenants August 1929 Tragic M. Emilius 2016


"... After the descent from the Monte Emilius a temporal violent gathers us in the curtain Salewa twos plazas, sets above the Lake Frozen on the ancient Glacier of the Emilius Mountain. You has instigated since 19.10' ~ at 21.30' o'clock ~ violent and prolonged. I am very worried for his their child and, among to flash some lightnings and the rhombus "cavernous" of the great thunders, that find good box of resonance against the walls of Emilius's Red Points and Emilius, I find it hard to prender sleep.



"The RETURN of DEADS"


Times 1'00~: una hand, open, from the outside it crushes me the head. Surely I am dreaming in drowsiness. But the phenomenon repeats him a second time as soon as more in there in the night... Awake" Lupetto" (Little Wolf) that calm snores. "Wolf Wolf" there is someone!" ... "Ma va là (italian expression) or but you go there that bushels dreaming, what you are dreaming ... bushels dreaming, whoever want that is to this time here aloft!" ... However it doesn't pass very that touches to him and it jumps sù as a cricket... We put the frontal one and, brandishing ice-axe in hand, we go out to patrol. Will it be a chamois or a steinbock? It has candidly snowed out. Half span, and everything is firm. Mute, eternally immovable. Also the dark color and lower part sky seems suspended. As also the black great clods, still threatening. But firm. Nothing moves and there is not even trace of a birdie. We return to sleep, it does him to say. With the dawn all disappears and we departs for the crossing of the Red Points from the Arbolle's Pass to that des Laures. In the time all eclipses him in the memory of the meander of the brain... and in the meander of the memory... But years later, telling what happened in a study to a friend (the Surveyor Marco Cossard, born in Hospital three days before me. They wore the same cushion the beds of mothers in childbirth. The January 16th, 2013 died in a Hospital; rests in Villeneuve neighboring the Châtel Argent)... an oldie, that small oldies of Aosta Valley with the graven face in papier-maché. Better in stone. Him that he/she listens in silence, almost of glass as his/her grey suit with clean shirt and without tie and the round hat from' 800 to the eyelashes. Type "big shoes and thin brain." It follows and he listens. Then, to surprise, and unpredictably it stirs from the numbness on his chair, and it exclaims. But it is not an exclamation, it is almost a sentence. Accented by that ancient it sing-songs "valdotaine" mixed to three idioms (Provenzal Patois, French and Italian), almost for fear not to be well understood. Speaking with subdued but clear voice and precise, that denote the confidence of those who argues with the full knowledge of the facts he tells. As a secular tradition ...
"Mahhh..., ggniente of strange. Ren of étrange. Us sont les Revenants, ceux here reviennent; near if in that place has happened to death tragedian violent ou... Their Spirit n'a pas de paix... Leurs Esprits doesn't have peace"... The 25 August of 1929, to less than 420 m~ on-line of air from our curtain, his brothers' rope Alessandro said "Dino" and Jean Charrey and of Cino Norat fall from the East wall, to few from the peak. (All and three as soon as twenty-year old...) .......".


Emilius s  in the SUMMIT and Surroundings <br />
<br />
EMOTIONS & SUGGESTIONS 17th, at sunset
Evening at base of East Face/Alla sera al Lac Dessous


<b>Emilius s in the SUMMIT </b>& Surr. <font color=red>EMO</font> &<font color=purple><b> SUGGESTIONS   The DARK FACE</b></font>
The Dark East Wall/Tetra e serale Faccia Est


LES REVENANTS


"... Dopo la discesa dall'Emilius un violento temporale ci coglie nella tendina Salewa a due piazze, posta sopra il Lago Gelato sull'Antico Ghiacciaio del Monte Emilius. Si scatena dalle 19.10'~ alle 21.30~ violentissimo e prolungato. Sono molto preoccupato per il bambino e, tra il lampeggiare dei fulmini ed il rombo "cavernoso" dei tuoni, che trovano ottima cassa di risonanza contro le pareti della Punta Rossa e dell'Emilius, faccio fatica a prender sonno. Ore 1'00~: una mano, aperta, dall'esterno mi schiaccia la testa. Sicuramente sto sognando in dormiveglia. Ma il fenomeno si ripete una seconda volta appena più in là nella notte ... Sveglio "Lupetto" che ronfa tranquillo. "Lupo Lupo" c'é qualcuno!" ... "Ma va là che stai sognando, stai sognando ... sogni, chi vuoi che ci sia a quest'ora quassù!" ... Però non passa molto che tocca a lui e salta sù come un grillo ... Mettiamo la frontale e, brandendo piccozza in mano, usciamo a perlustrare. Sarà un camoscio o uno stambecco? Fuori, ha candidamente nevicato. Mezza spanna, e tutto é fermo. Muto, eternamente immobile. Anche lo scuro e basso cielo pare sospeso. Com'anche i neri nuvoloni, ancora minacciosi. Ma fermi. Nulla muove e non c'é traccia neppure di un'uccellino. Torniamo a dormire, si fa per dire. Con l'alba tutto scompare e partiamo per la traversata delle Punte Rosse dal Col d'Arbole a quello des Laures. Nel tempo tutto s'eclissa nella memoria dei meandri del cervello ... e nei meandri della memoria ... Ma anni dopo, raccontando l'accaduto in uno studio ad un amico (il Geometra Marco Cossard, nato in Ospedale tre giorni prima di me. Ci portavano con lo stesso cuscino ai letti delle madri partorienti. Il 16 Gennaio 2013 é morto in Ospedale; riposa a Villeneuve nelle strette vicinanze del Châtel Argent) ... un vecchietto, quei piccoli vecchietti valdostani con la faccia scolpita in cartapesta. Meglio in pietra. Ascoltante in silenzio, quasi di vetro, come il suo abito grigio con camicia linda e senza cravatta e il tondo cappello da '800 alle ciglia. Tipo "scarpe grosse e cervello fino". Segue e ascolta. Poi, a sorpresa, e imprevedibilmente, si muove dal torpore sulla sua sedia ed esclama. Ma non é un'esclamazione, é quasi una sentenza. Accentuata da quell'antica cantilena valdostana mischiata a tre idiomi (Provenzal Patois, Francese ed Italiano), quasi per timore di non esser ben inteso. Parlando sottotono ma con voce chiara e precisa, tale da denotare la sicurezza di chi arguisce con piena conoscenza dei fatti che racconta. Come da secolare tradizione ...
"Mahhh ..., ggniente di strano. Ren d'étrange. Ce sont les Revenants, ceux qui reviennent; sellì vicino é avvenuta una morte tragica ou violente ... Il loro Spirito n'a pas de paix ... Leurs Esprits non hanno pace" ... Il 25 Agosto del 1929, a meno di 420 m~ in linea d'aria dalla nostra tendina Salewa, la cordata dei fratelli Alessandro conosciuto come "Dino" e Jean Charrey e di Cino Norat precipitava dalla parete Est, a poco dalla vetta. (Tutti e tre poco più che ventenni ...) .......".



Returnees Surviveds or Revenants?



History is full of these stories. From the Bible to the Gospels. From the Prophet Elijah, that resurrects the dead, up to the Lazarus and the young girl of Christ, ending with him the same. But other Mythologies and Religions oldest talk about these extraordinary events. So nothing new under the sun, even if it is necessary to make an accurate and triple distinction. The former are all returned by a transient "At Beyond" appearing again in flesh, blood and bones. The Living again. As he wanted to show Jesus that he invites Thomas to put his fingers in the wounds of his hands pierced by the nails of the Cross. Or hiding in disguise with the Disciples of Emmaus. As he did with the Suitors Ulysses repatriating Ithaca. In the first case it is a Survived, in the second of a Survivor or Returnee after thirty years of adventures and misfortunes created by a cruel Fate and stubborn. How do you define Reinhold Messner in his book "Sopravvissuto", after climbing all 14 Eight-thousanders. While the first stories linking Heaven to Matter, these are entirely earthly and belong to thousands of episodes of Human Reality. So they are two completely different things that identify the "Surviveds", but then the dead returned to life with full mastery of their body, by the "Returnees" which came close but never met Death. Not even for one sole and unique moment. "The Revenants", a term French-Provencal that identifies "Ceux qui reviennent" (Those Who reviennent or the Returnees), have instead a third and more specific term, such as to indicate only those who, once dead reappear only through the Spirit. Devils (if evil), Spectra-Ghosts (when subjected to the tragic death) or Spirits (free from anxieties and torment) that you want to still manifest on Earth. So to ban all the Mystifications, including those of some two-bit Medium who invented, fortunately often discovered, even the ethereal Ectoplasma ...



La Storia é piena di questi racconti. Dalla Bibbia ai Vangeli. Dal Profeta Elia che resuscitava i Morti, a Lazzaro ed alla giovinetta del Cristo, per finire con lui medesimo. Ma anche altre Mitologie e Religioni più antiche parlano di questi fatti straordinari. Dunque nulla di nuovo sotto il sole, anche se risulta necessario effettuare un preciso e triplice distinguo. I primi sono tutti ritornati da un transitorio Al di là apparendo nuovamente in carne, sangue ed ossa. Nuovamente Viventi. Come ha voluto dimostrare Gesù invitando Tommaso a mettere le dita nelle piaghe delle sue mani trafitte dai chiodi della Croce. Oppure nascondendosi sotto altre spoglie con i Discepoli di Emmaus. Come fece Ulisse con i Proci rimpatriando in Itaca. Nel primo caso si tratta di un Sopravvissuto, nel secondo di un rimpatriato dopo trent'anni di avventure e sventure create da un Fato crudele ed ostinato. Come racconta Reinhold Messner nel suo libro "Sopravvissuto", dopo la scalata di tutti i 14 Ottomila. Mentre le prime storie legano il Cielo alla Materia, queste ultime risultano del tutto terrene ed appartengono a migliaia di episodi della Realtà Umana. Quindi son due cose completamente diverse che identificano i "Sopravvissuti", morti ma poi ritornati in vita con la piena padronanza del loro corpo, dai "Ritornati" che hanno sfiorato ma mai conosciuto la Morte. Neppur per un attimo. "Les Revenants", termine franco-provenzale che identifica "Ceux qui reviennent" (quelli che ritornano), possiede invece un terzo e più specifico termine, tale da indicare coloro che, una volta defunti, riappaiano solo tramite Spirito. Diavoli (se malefici), Spettri-Fantasmi (se sottomessi a tragica morte) oppure Spiriti (liberi da ansie e tormenti) che si vogliono ancor manifestare sulla Terra. Al bando tutte le Mistificazioni, comprese quelle di certi Medium da quattro soldi inventori, e fortunatamente spesso scoperti, anche dell'etereo Ectoplasma...




Comments

No comments posted yet.