the tizi likemt

Page Type Page Type: Mountain/Rock
Location Lat/Lon: 31.19891°N / 7.81894°W
Activities Activities: Mixed
Seasons Season: Winter
Additional Information Elevation: 11663 ft / 3555 m
Sign the Climber's Log

Overview

Localisated in the valey of Imenane, the tizi likemt (3555 m) is the neighbour of the Iguenouane (3882 m), the Aksoual (3912 m), it's in front of the Angour (3616 m) in the S direction. Known for it boundless NW coomb called 'Ikhzer likemt', it's a little bit shorter than the Iguenouane one (1255 m against 1582 m), but as nice for surfing. It's the way to the azib likemt (next valey in the S direction ) and then to the Toubkal coming from the SE.

Getting There

From Marrakech, you can start from the Imlil village in the direction of taroudant or from l'oukameiden in the direction of the ourika valey. From imlil ( 1700 m), 4 hours to reach the basis, the tacheddirt village at 2300 m through the tizi n'tamatert pass at 2282 m. From Oukameiden (2600 m), 3 hours through the tizi n'eddi pass at 3000m. The tizi likemt is in front of the tacheddirt hut, in the S direction. Two way to get there : . the NW ccomb . the NW Iguenouane coomb 'amazzer mqorn'

Red Tape

Add Red Tape text here.

Camping

In summer everywhere. In winter, you have a hut in tacheddirt, and cottages in the villages around like tamguist or ouaneskra

External Links

Add External Links text here.



Children

Children

Children refers to the set of objects that logically fall under a given object. For example, the Aconcagua mountain page is a child of the 'Aconcagua Group' and the 'Seven Summits.' The Aconcagua mountain itself has many routes, photos, and trip reports as children.