Viewing: 1-2 of 2
Bubba Suess

Bubba Suess - Dec 7, 2007 5:38 pm - Hasn't voted

Improvement

This should really be a route page. You have not described, explained, detailed or anything else the place where the hike you are describing takes place. You need to decide what the place is and then improve it. If you want this to be an area page, describe the area - what peaks there are, what ranges there are etc. Any lakes or rivers? What about major trails, if any. Not only that, but you, at the very least need to explain how to get there. This would also have to be done if you changed the page to a route page. In this case, you need to describe the route in detail.

If it matters to you and you make the changes I will alter my vote.

jmc

jmc - Dec 22, 2007 1:25 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Improvement

Point well taken. I have been modifying and adding, but it still needs work. I also added a related page Wood-Tikchik State Park. I plan to continue to improve these pages. If you get a chance take another look. I do appreciate that you took the time to give constructive criticism. I checked out some of your area pages, wow nice work. They have given me some ideas to work with.

Viewing: 1-2 of 2
Return to 'Togiak National Wildlife Refuge, Alaska' main page