Top trek of Nepal

Top trek of Nepal

Page Type Page Type: Article
Activities Activities: Hiking, Mountaineering

Top trek of Nepal

This article may give reference for the travelers who is thinking to seek the trekking trails which they really wanted to do

Are you thinking about going to Nepal for the trek? or you have chosen Nepal for your holiday? Well, this article will help you to know top positioned 5 best treks in Nepal. They are as of now the most prominent treks in Nepal, in view of a number of trekkers.

Consistently more than 400,000 trekkers trek to Nepal every year. But you might get wonder which is the best trekking course for them according to their advantage, wellness, want and other requirement things which are accessible to them. By this concise data, we trust there would be some hugeness advantage for the trekkers.

Everest base camp trek

One of the busiest and quite challenged trek Everest base camp reaches almost 5660-meter height from sea level at Kalapatthar. The entire trek takes 14 days from your arrival to departure. You need to take the flight to Lukla from Kathmandu and back to Kathmandu as well which cost is almost 360$ so this makes your trip quite expensive as compare to other trek routes. You can see Mt. Everest, Mt. Amadablam, Mt.lhotse, Mt.Nupltse and many other peaks which are above 8000 Meter.

 

Annapurna circuit trek

Known as world best trekking route fro the long-time Annapurna circuit trek which crosses 5416 meters to reach the Muktinath in Mustang. Mustang is desert land of Nepal. You can see the whole Annapurna range as well as dry land of Nepal. the landscape in this region is totally amazing, you can even go to the world highest lake Stilicho lake. the close view of Annapurna II 7937m (26040ft), Annapurna III 7555m (24786ft), Gangapurna 7,455m (24458ft), Tilicho peak 7,134 m are the major mountains. 15 Days to more days are good for Annapurna circuit trek.

 

Annapurna base camp trek

The Annapurna base camp trek is a standout among the most mainstream treks on the planet. Going on the Base camp of Mt.Annapurna 4130 Meter through deep Modi river is an amazing experience itself. Annapurna I (8,091 m) holds a practically lethal fascination for mountain climbers. You can go from Poon hill from where you can see numerous peak . 13 Days time frame is necessary to complete this from arrival to departure.

Langtang valley trek

Langtang valley trek or Langtang Trek is very famous to explore Red Panda an endangered animal of Nepal located north of Kathmandu city. Langtang National Park is inhabitants of several wild lives such as Musk deer, Himalayan black bear, snow leopard, Himalayan wild goat and particularly birds and wildflowers.

Besides that you will have the best perspective of mount Ganesh Himal family, mount Langtang Lirung (7,246m), mount Langtang-ri, mount Langsisa top, Langtang Himal, mount Ganjala crest. Langtang valley trekking should be possible in whenever consistently, in this way, use us to plan your definitive experience, and get hand-created trek subtleties worked by our local expert guides.10 Days time frame is needed to do this.

Ghorepani Poon hill trek

Poon Hill trek is exceptionally short and simple trekking which begins from Nayapul and closures at Nayapul. it is exceptionally well-known trekking goal which gives an awe-inspiring perspective of Annapurna Himalayan range and furnishes a chance to interface with neighborhood individuals, their way of life, culture, and convention. This trekking trail experiences breathtaking and great scenes, glorious Gurung and Magar towns, rich green Rhododendron, and backwoods to Ghorepani. Ghorepani 2875m (9435 ft) from here trekkers can see the wonderful and close perspective of Mt Annapurna 8091m (26545 ft), Annapurna South 7219m (23684 ft). 6-9 days time is needed to do this from your arrival to departure.



Comments

No comments posted yet.