Viewing: 1-7 of 7
Vid Pogachnik

Vid Pogachnik - Jul 18, 2007 12:01 pm - Voted 10/10

Wonderful!

I like so much that you devoted a whole chapter to the great Emilio Comici. Perhaps that could be also a separate page, which could be linked to other relevant mountains, where Comici made his great climbing contributions.

ganesh70

ganesh70 - Jul 18, 2007 1:52 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Wonderful!

Thank you! Actually this page it's also a small tribute to the great italian climber, one of the pioneers of the alpinism.
I didn't understand well how the page could be linked to the other mountains, could you explain it better please?
Distinti Saluti
Fabrizio

Vid Pogachnik

Vid Pogachnik - Jul 18, 2007 2:11 pm - Voted 10/10

Re: Wonderful!

You are now probably used to arrange an object into a hierarchy like this: mountain area -> mountain -> route -> picture. Etc. If you choose the 'Create page' command, you will find also many other types of objects. For the purpose of Emilio Comici you could for example create a distinct page of an 'Article' type. You just copy-paste the text which you already have for a start, add a picture of Comici etc. When the page is done, you can link it however you like. It can become a 'child' of the Torrione Comici mountain page, in addition a 'child' of Tre Cime page, of Civetta page or, better, of route pages, when they are posted and Comici did them first. On the 'Attach' menu you have also the option to attach an object simply as 'related'. It's not a parent, it's not a child, it's just related to another object.

Multiple relations are especially useful for mountain huts pages. You describe a hut on one page and link it to all the mountains and routes which this hut supports.

Cheers!
Vid

Andrej Mašera

Andrej Mašera - Jul 19, 2007 3:22 pm - Voted 10/10

Re: Wonderful!

I completely agree with Vid's views about yor excellent page of Torrione Comici. Even your short survey of life of this extraordinary alpinist is superb. On SP you evidently became the "king" of the Dolomites over Piave, so I beg you to create the pages about Cima dei Preti, Duranno and Col Nudo. These moutains, as you know, I planned to describe, but they are your home summits, it is your world, which rightly belongs to you. So,it is your duty to post them on SP as soon as possible.
Cheers, Andrej

ganesh70

ganesh70 - Jul 19, 2007 4:57 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Wonderful!

You're too kind, but I'm not the "king" of this places. There's a lot of people that knows that mountains much better then me. I just like dolomitic mountains and solitary places, and there I can find both of them.
Ciao!!

RenatoG

RenatoG - Aug 1, 2007 4:50 pm - Voted 10/10

Complimenti

Un'ottima pagina, in cui traspare evidente la passione che nutri per queste montagne.

saluti

ganesh70

ganesh70 - Aug 2, 2007 1:40 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Complimenti

Grazie Renato!
Ciao!

Viewing: 1-7 of 7
Return to 'Torrione Comici' main page