rpcUntitled Comment

rpc

Excellent Job!

would be cool to check out more photos of this one if you got 'em.

Radek
Posted Sep 10, 2003 1:20 pm

desainmeUntitled Comment

desainme

Yep. I got em. Thanks for stopping by. I'm firing up the scanner as I ramble on.
Posted Sep 10, 2003 2:21 pm

EastKingUntitled Comment

EastKing

Nice page and nice pics. I will add this mountain to my climbing destinations
Posted Sep 10, 2003 10:40 pm

desainmeUntitled Comment

desainme

Thanks for visiting and supporting this page. I did not visit on a fresh day with the NW wind. It was kinda sultry and I did a cheap development of the slides but they are still interesting reminders.
Posted Sep 10, 2003 11:00 pm

DeanUntitled Comment

I love the name of this mountain: Traveler. Nicely done page.
Posted Feb 13, 2004 8:28 pm

desainmeUntitled Comment

desainme

It's interesting because it doesn't have too many trails-not much traffic. There is a challenging county highpoint not too far away. East Turner Mountain is the high point for Penobscot coutny but it is a tough bushwack from the top of South Turner.. Thanks for your vote and all the best.
Posted Feb 13, 2004 9:42 pm

tloganUntitled Comment

tlogan

Nice page.
Posted Mar 20, 2004 5:53 pm

desainmeUntitled Comment

desainme

Thanks for visiting Maine again and thanks for your vote. Have been enjoying the pix of the week!
Posted Mar 21, 2004 1:17 am

desainmeUntitled Comment

desainme

Thanks for your good vote on the Traveler. Thought you had a great series on climbing Lembert Dome in Tuolome
Posted Mar 2, 2005 8:24 pm

desainmeUntitled Comment

desainme

Thanks for your good vote on the Traveler. Pretty soon I will expect you to be in Colorado again.
Posted Mar 3, 2005 5:53 pm

Iron HikerUntitled Comment

Iron Hiker

Nice page. I am glad the Traveler has a trail now! I tried to climb it 10 years ago with my dad but failed due to the tough bushwhacking required. 10 years later Dad hiked the new trail and found it to be very spectacular. Let's hope this mountain stays wild and uncrowded and continues to be a beauty to BSP hikers.
Posted Sep 24, 2005 3:37 pm

desainmeUntitled Comment

desainme

Hey man check out the photos most are from this route.. I am a trail prophet having done this 20 years ago. It's just what I call the Traveler Circuit but now it's a maintained trail. Thanks for the heads up.
Posted Sep 24, 2005 6:56 pm

Iron HikerUntitled Comment

Iron Hiker

Thanks for the little addition! Just revise the route description to take all the bushwhacking references out and then it'll be good! I'll raise my vote afterwards.

I had tried to climb the Traveler in '95 but got scared at the bushwhack (just a kid at the time). My dad just did it on the trail a week ago and it was a great hike for him.
Posted Sep 25, 2005 2:05 pm

BobSmithUntitled Comment

BobSmith

Augh!

I hate missing nice posts for eastern peaks!

Nice peak! One I wish I'd hit when I climbed Katahdin a few years ago. Next trip, for sure!

(Along with Doubletop, The Brothers, etc.)

Posted Sep 25, 2005 9:51 am

desainmeUntitled Comment

desainme

Thanks for your good vote. I enjoyed your good pix- they really help out.
Posted Sep 26, 2005 11:11 pm