Tres Picos Comments

Viewing: 1-4 of 4
rpc

rpc - Mar 1, 2010 11:30 am - Voted 10/10

amazing!

thank you for posting up this page - really beautiful looking formation. Can you recommend a guidebook (doesn't have to be in English..don't think there is one in English :) ?
Thank you!

Mountainfriend

Mountainfriend - Mar 5, 2010 7:22 pm - Voted 10/10

Re: amazing!

Hello RPC!!

I don't know any book in english about Tres Picos unfortunately. I will go to Tres Picos in the next March 17 and I'll ask to the owner of Tres Picos refugee if has any project in english of these mountains.
There are just two projects in portuguese about Tres Picos, with the most popular and difficult routes of there.

cheers

Marcelo, from Rio!!

Mountainfriend

Mountainfriend - Mar 30, 2010 7:39 am - Voted 10/10

Re: amazing!

RPC,

I asked to local climbers there and they told me that there aren't book or registers about Tres Picos in English. Perhaps, this is the cause of the less numbers of international climbers here to conquest our routes. And in my humble opinion, There are great and hard routes there to make everyone fix the eyes dreaming in to go up there...

I'll continuing to talk to people there trying to find some book or something in english to post here!

hugs
Marcelo

rpc

rpc - Mar 30, 2010 11:21 am - Voted 10/10

Re: amazing!

Hi Marcelo,
thank you very much for the thought! :)
Any books about climbing in Brasil in Portuguese you could recommend? thank you again!
Radek

Viewing: 1-4 of 4
Return to 'Tres Picos' main page