Triple pyramids

Triple pyramids

See another images related to this peaks (in my profile)
valizadeh
on Jul 21, 2007 5:47 am
Image ID: 314349

Comments

Post a Comment
Viewing: 1-4 of 4
nader

nader - Sep 26, 2007 9:33 pm - Voted 10/10

Heram Dagh

Are these the Heram Dagh Peaks on Sabalan? How high are they?

valizadeh

valizadeh - Oct 4, 2007 12:06 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Heram Dagh

Yes, these are the Heram Dagh peaks near the main peak of Sabalan (called "Soltan Sabalan"). The height of these peaks are 4670, 4550, and 4507 meters, descenting from Heram 3 to Heram 1. There is another important peak at this area of Sabalan called "Kasra" with 4600 meters high. The main access to these peaks is through the west face shelter of Sabalan.
Sorry for delay in reply.

nader

nader - Oct 5, 2007 12:37 pm - Voted 10/10

Re: Heram Dagh

Thanks,

I have not been to Sabalan area but I bet while you will see big crowds on the summit of Sabalan, you will probably be the only one on the mountain if you choose to climb one of these peaks.

valizadeh

valizadeh - Oct 9, 2007 5:31 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Heram Dagh

Thank you for your allusion. But I think the situation that you have mentioned, is one of the great climbings I have had, because of the virgin and beautiful nature of these peaks from the slope to the peak. However, it should be mentioned that climbing these peaks is somehow dangerous because of the incessant probability of landslip and also the danger of wild animals especially bear!
Best regards.

Viewing: 1-4 of 4