Trzy Korony Comments

Viewing: 1-6 of 6
visentin

visentin - May 20, 2009 2:43 am - Voted 10/10

A really good idea

Do you have any idea from what time the platform toll is open on the summit ? I'll be at the foot of the 3 Korony from June 6th to 11th (riding the surroungings by bike and hiking with the kid). I'm thinking about climbing 3 Korony around 6am, because last time there was a too long queue :)

jck

jck - May 20, 2009 2:53 am - Hasn't voted

Re: A really good idea

Thanks.
That's no problem Eric- at six a.m. the platform will be opened for free, I guess. I was on Trzy Korony about 6 p.m. and there was nobody on the mountain.

visentin

visentin - May 20, 2009 7:22 am - Voted 10/10

Re: A really good idea

What's your next planned peak on SP ? :)

jck

jck - May 20, 2009 7:45 am - Hasn't voted

Re: A really good idea

Don't know yet. Trzy Korony was an impulse...
Brade is trying to force me to create some route pages, but I'm still defying his requests :)
And what about yours? :)

visentin

visentin - May 20, 2009 7:59 am - Voted 10/10

Re: A really good idea

I have recently decided to put my knowledge in contribution to the Pyrenees, which are much less represented on SP than the Carpathians (a paradox for the western world...)
I did the Arbizon and the Bastan, I am now gathering info about few others in order to make good full pages. On MB Post I posted trails recently, one in Jura :)

jck

jck - May 20, 2009 9:17 am - Hasn't voted

Re: A really good idea

I've never been in the Pyrenees so don't know the mountains but I'm glad you contribute some good pages. It's nice to see another part of Europe.

Viewing: 1-6 of 6
Return to 'Trzy Korony' main page