Viewing: 1-8 of 8
Dean

Dean - Aug 10, 2006 10:19 pm - Voted 10/10

Nice to see this one

A neat and relatively unknown area to most, a real treat to those who have discovered it. Nice page.

Scott

Scott - Aug 12, 2006 7:06 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: ?

ATV'ers that make their own trails cross country. I don't think ATVing exist much Europe, but they are all terrain vehicles.

MoapaPk

MoapaPk - Aug 29, 2006 4:19 am - Voted 10/10

Re: ?

I loved this area -- I'd like to get back to Belnap and Baldy.

As for rogue ATVs -- they were everywhere, zipping around the gate on the way to Delano, on roads marked "no ATVs", etc. I called the Beaver ranger station and they sighed and said, "we try, there's not much we can do, we're aware of the problem."

Ed F

Ed F - Aug 19, 2006 10:11 pm - Voted 10/10

Another place...

to add to my ever-growing list of places to go in Utah. Thanks for adding.

Ed

hgrapid

hgrapid - May 29, 2015 4:52 pm - Voted 10/10

Parking at Eagle Point Ski Lodge?

Can people park at the Eagle Point Ski lodge in summer and hike from there? Seems like a really easy access point.

Scott

Scott - Jun 1, 2015 6:11 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Parking at Eagle Point Ski Lodge?

I haven't been there recently, but I'm pretty sure that you could park there. Parking at the old ski resort was never a problem.

TyeDyeTwins

TyeDyeTwins - Jun 2, 2015 3:02 pm - Voted 10/10

Re: Parking at Eagle Point Ski Lodge?

I was down there on the closing day of Eagle Point and got the low down from their mountain ops. In the summer you can hike anywhere, and park just about anywhere too, making an easy approach.

When Eagle Point is open for operations during the winter you can park at their summit parking lot and start from there, but you can NOT use their groomer runs to access the mountains. Basically you must stick to the edge of the property line, or buy a ticket. Even on the free last day this year, they made us get a ticket.

hgrapid

hgrapid - Jun 2, 2015 10:35 pm - Voted 10/10

Re: Parking at Eagle Point Ski Lodge?

Well, if I can park there this summer, that makes Mount Holly and Delano a lot easier!

Viewing: 1-8 of 8
Return to 'Tushar Mountains' main page