Video Album (For all SP Members)

Video Album (For all SP Members)

Page Type Page Type: Album
Additional Information Image Type(s): Rock Climbing, Ice Climbing, Alpine Climbing, Bouldering, Aid Climbing, Hiking, Skiing, Wildlife, Flora, Informational, Scenery, Panorama, Humor, Water

VIDEOS CONTRIBUTED FROM MEMBERS OF SUMMITPOST

Please feel free to post your videos in this album for everyone's enjoyment.

But please post only videos that are yours. Thank you.

If you would like to add some videos that you may already have posted on this site, please feel free to do so following the directions provided below.

HERE'S HOW IT WORKS

After submitting your video to You Tube, you will:
1. Right click the small screenshot of the video you wish to submit (Be sure you click the screenshot that is listed under "your videos") If you try copying the big screenshot, you will not be able to.
2. Choose copy from the pop-up menu options.
3. Paste it to your desktop
4. Submit the picture that you copied to your desktop to this album as a new image.
5. Go back to You Tube and copy the information needed to embed the video.
6. Find your picture and click on it so that you can edit it.
7. Click "edit this page" after you have clicked your picture.
8. Paste the information to embed the video under the caption section of the image.
9. Submit.

Your Photo will show up in the album form and when it is clicked your video will be directly below the photo. The video will definately be the dominant feature on this page.

PLEASE VOTE!!!!!

Please vote on the small picture as you would any photo on summitpost. That way the best of the videos will move to the top of the list.

I hope that everyone enjoys!!

Comments

Post a Comment
Viewing: 1-2 of 2
McCannster

McCannster - Aug 22, 2007 12:10 pm - Voted 10/10

Great Idea!

This is really cool.

taw6644

taw6644 - Aug 22, 2007 1:33 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Great Idea!

yea man I had this same idea, but looks like someone els beat me to it.

Viewing: 1-2 of 2