Viewing: 1-3 of 3
Brian Jenkins

Brian Jenkins - Feb 29, 2016 11:59 pm - Voted 10/10

Yep

I understand the difficulty in finding this trailhead. I basically just got lucky last October as I randomly stopped at one of a few places that could have been the TH and got lucky. (After driving up and down the "road" and back and forth a few times.) Nice shots!

calebEOC

calebEOC - Mar 1, 2016 9:48 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Yep

Thanks Brian. You got any big Wallowa trips planned this year? We had a trip all planned to do Cusick last year and got smoked out. Might make another run at it this year.

Brian Jenkins

Brian Jenkins - Mar 11, 2016 11:11 pm - Voted 10/10

Re: Yep

I am hoping to get there a few times this year. Cusick is on the list. I'd like to do some more exploring on the far west side too (Sturgil, Minam, Hazel area). And if I can get in to do Glacier Peak, I need to nab that one too. (I did Glacier Mountain this past fall too but I'm trying to recover the photos from a faulty memory card to put a page up.) But I think the ones I want most are Twin Peaks and Sawtooth. Was going to try to solo those when I did Ruby but there was fresh snow up there and I figured that would be pushing it. If you ever want a partner out there, let me know. Love that area of Oregon.

Viewing: 1-3 of 3
Return to 'Wandering through the cliff bands on Ruby Peak' main page