Viewing: 1-3 of 3
ericnoel

ericnoel - May 30, 2006 7:17 am - Voted 10/10

wacohps

Pretty good page. You gentlemen might consider adding a section on the reasons why a person would be interested in COHPs or state what the attractiveness of them is for you. Even for the peakbagger set, why work on this list as opposed to say the Bulger list or prominence peaks or the Homecourt?

I think a standard disclaimer and cursory overview of access issues might be in order too since this site seems mainly geared towards public lands and people without a background in that sort of thing. The details can be left to cohp.org if you like but I think I would at least mark counties like Walla Walla and Island as private property so that anyone seeing this list knows what is involved even if it really isn't a big deal.

Bob Bolton

Bob Bolton - May 30, 2006 2:48 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: wacohps

Good ideas Eric. There's a lot that could be done with a page like this, and obviously you have what it takes to make it better. For that reason I've made you an admin on the page and you are encouraged to add your content ideas. Let me know if you'd prefer otherwise. -Bob

ericnoel

ericnoel - Jun 1, 2006 10:38 pm - Voted 10/10

Re: wacohps

Alright I did a little editing but I got to blabbering and it got very long winded and I didn't even get halfway through what I was gonna say. I've been known to do that from time to time. Anyway, you guys can delete it if you like or wait and I'll see if I can greatly pare it down and salvage anything out of it sometimes soon.

Viewing: 1-3 of 3
Return to 'Washington County Highpoints' main page