What's NOT to like?

What's NOT to like?

Places like this make my soul take flight and soar!
28 Jul 2012
Sarah Simon
on Aug 2, 2012 12:27 am
Image Type(s): Hiking
Image ID: 803807

Comments

Post a Comment
Viewing: 1-4 of 4
MarkDidier

MarkDidier - Aug 2, 2012 10:17 pm - Voted 10/10

Gotta love...

the Elks! Colorado's most beautiful range - IMHO. Nice TR. Glad you were able to summit.

I can appreciate the gloom over the bad weather. Trust me, when I dedicate a week of precious vacation to Colorado each year, bad weather can really get me down. Glad it worked out for you! (HC Wilderness and South Colony Lakes are just 4 weeks away. Yeh!

Happy Trails, Mark

Sarah Simon

Sarah Simon - Aug 3, 2012 11:12 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Gotta love...

I dunno, Mark...The San Juans and the Sangre de Cristos and the Indian Peaks and...hard to pick a most beautiful range in Colorado!

Good luck on your upcoming visit to CO - let us know how it goes!

Kiefer

Kiefer - Aug 6, 2012 3:21 pm - Voted 10/10

Yah!

What Mark said!
You know Sally, you COULD make 'that' your office. Although the in-box could be a bitch to clean out ;o) hehe!

Sarah Simon

Sarah Simon - Aug 7, 2012 7:15 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Yah!

KT,

I can't wait for the day when I list my occupation as "retired"! Until then, I guess the time I DO get in the mountains is just all that much sweeter because I've got to earn it!

PS - notice I am standing a few feet back from the edge in this photo - in respect of the rotten Elk rock. I would hate for someone to sneeze or clap and I tumble into some pile of rock rubble!

Viewing: 1-4 of 4